Reviews for Answers
gilmaxter chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Very funny :)
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love how you ended the story by bringing it back at the beginning, like a circle _ It really caught me off guard and made laugh out loud :)))
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Aw! This was cute! I love that Leon calls the Jeopardy players idiots, Ahahaha XD he's adorable. And, Claire's reason for kissing his hand makes absolutely perfect sense to me. If only CAPCOM would open their eyes and finally do something about it. *sigh*

Off to read more! :P

FnI
emilix chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I have a horrible habit of not reviewing after reading but this is too cute to pass. Adorable. I love how things are being portrayed here. :) keep it up!
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
omfg I loved it!
Agent Krivins chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This fanfic put a smile on my face. Well written and quite a romantic time for both Leon and Claire. Sitting on the couch while somewhat watching Jeopardy isn't my idea of romance but the way you wrote it, work amazingly. P.S hope dating Leon works for you. [If possible and if Ada Wong doesn't get in the way] lol
MarcusKrueger46 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Once again, wonderfully done! It felt profound, yet light-hearted at the same time, and it felt wonderfully sincere. You could really get a sense the two knew each other well, that they were close-knit.
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
this story was funny, I enjoyed everything in it.
AI chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Crisis mode. I like it. Yeah, there's this feeling, almost a depression, after you've been in a life & death situation and you're getting used to normal life. Everything's just so BLAH.

Good job.
SilverSpoons chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw how cute! I was seriously smiling when I was reading this. Leon and the game show was a great touch lol really funny. So does this mean Claire decided on what she wants to eat lol?
Clinton chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Just Read it and thougth it was great...great characterization. Thanks for a good read.
isflamma chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Let me tell you something, you are a very evil person. I mean seriously, is it a nice thing to write these great stories and not continue with them? *giggle* what I'm trying to say is that I love this story...oh, and 'pink' too. I absolutely love them! every now and then I dig them up and read them, and each time it's frustrating cos you haven't written anything more on it/them. So I decided it was about time that I write and beg for you to write some more. So please, please, PLEASE! continue this story. Yay C/L!
Joanne Beverly chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
cool! :D me likes.
Cowboy Beboper chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
A Wonderful story which protrayed two characters very well. More, please!
dsfsdf chapter 1 . 6/1/2002