Reviews for Epiphany: your name is Hollywood
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Lucky Angel! Of course, it never hurts to twist a little... Ah well, this is a well written story, but when too many characters talking at once I got confused who was talking to who... should work on that! Keep it up
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
You, the author got confused by your own story!? Outrageous... Well done with the mind jumble because I am loving it! Angel got sucked into a new world or more like the reality of the virtual reality... right?
ba2006 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
awwww yay loved this ending :)
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Great job with the story really enjoyed

Reading it I hope u write more :)
NinaGrace chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
The great end!

You only forgot to write how the fishboy aka Riley had gone with tail between his legs.

So, Angel to LA, but Buffy is still in Sunnydale? Hmm( If Faith wasn't psycho, she could get something that she want - be the only Slayer in the Hellmouth, until Buffy would have been with Angel in LA.

Thank you! And wait for updates of other stories))
NinaGrace chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
This is what I always wanted!

I know that Angel is a strong complicated character, so the spin-off 'Angel' to Boreanaz. But I'm always angry with Angel not because he left to seek his redemption, but because he never thought of a cure for his curse, he didn't think about returning to Buffy, he just started a new life.

And it's very infuriated me that he left the woman which he loved so much without a fight, and even found her replacement, and who - bitch Cordelia!

I'm glad that here Angel wanted to stay with Buffy. And Buffy isn't bought into fishboy's bullshit. And I think Angel got Gem Omarra or ... as said Cordelia - Angel walks with a large umbrella - because it's a sunny day)

I look forward to final))
ba2006 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
lol look forward to the nxt chapter :)
NinaGrace chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
"Angel watched for the tenth time "I Will Remember You" - haha, just like me!

This's the time for Angel to return to his world, because he just go crazy when he saw this silicone "miracle" Jaime in David's apartment. The vampire has a better taste ...

I wonder how Angel can change his future now, if Joss had already created two years in advance (where Buffy and Angel are not together).

I look forward to an incredible end))
ba2006 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
lol look forward to the next update
NinaGrace chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I think I'm the one who gets crazy when I read this story. How did you come up with this chaos? If in the end will come Caleb and killed everyone, I would not be surprised. I was just wondering where all this goes.

It looks like Angel will be watching the show on DVD. Ahead a real horror. Perhaps he gnaw Joss to death after that.

I look forward to update each story))
ba2006 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
lol
NinaGrace chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I think that David decides that Joss has found a replacement for him )

I think that Angel has to keep his fangs closer to Joss' neck that he could fix all the crap in both shows.

And I think that Angel has to bring some sense to David (that he was the best man than he is).

I don't know what else to wait))
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Lol awesome chap I wonder wat there gonna do
ba2006 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I love your fics but this is plain evil makin me wait hehe. :)
NinaGrace chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
You know that actually you write comedy? I would say, this is black humor.

Poor Angel ... but he's not met with his clone yet. But he realized that he's not talking to Buffy.

What's next?