Reviews for Ice Creams on a Sunny Day
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Melanie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
There is so much I love about this. The prose is delightfully clear and sweet, the characters serve as great foils to one another (Canada's oblivious nature countered against Cuba's appealing self-awareness), and it's just a great big pile of mushy awwww.
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Canada, not a lot of friends do lick each others fingers, except for my friend Noah and I. Whenever I eat chocolate and it melts I ask him if he wants to lick it and he says sure. But we're not a couple, just some wierd friends.
Meandsushiroll chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
awww this was cute!
Amazed chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
God this is so cute 3
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, I gushed over this! very nice.
Goldpen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aww it's cute! I love the adorableness of CuCan! I've never been outside of my country except one single week in New York city so really yeah when I think of the tropics all I know is the pictures show on commercials... But it's just as bad with the world viewing Canada! Everyone has this weird idea that it's always cold, even though we get up to plus forty degrees Celsius in the summer depending on where you are... Anyway Great little oneshot!

AkaiShinda chapter 1 . 12/18/2011

I'm moved... Adorable Canada with badass Cuba...

Your style is also so special it feels like I was sitting there too in the sunset.

Thank you very much!