Reviews for Man Cave
Jennie chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This series is fabulous and sweet and soooo full of angst! I hope you finish it...please!
mariana chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Is so sweet )': I'm crying
Hrtofdorkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awww this was definitely very angsty. Please continue with this story and hopefully resolve their issues. I miss happy Shamy.
JenTurtle91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Well done on a great series so far!

I think you've done a great job at allowing their relationship to slowly unfurl and progress. Whilst staying true to character, it is quite believable that Sheldon would become gradually accustomed to an increasingly physical relationship with Amy.

I also like (well, I don't like, but I think it's effective) the fact that you highlight the potential for this relationship to end due to the differences in their needs.

It's really engaging writing, with just the right mix of sweetness and angst, it stays true to character, which is my biggest pet peeve with fanfics, and it's just a great story.

Well done!
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
squuuuueeeeeeeee
sandranym chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
A new story, as good as always. Thanks for saving my evening!
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
My brother has a man cave. It smells like man-sweat ._. . I just retreat into my room when I need to be alone, so I can understand how having that breached with uncomfortable emotions would stir someone up. He DOES need a mancave. Everybody needs time to be alone and reflect on Themselves- not science, not relationships, nothing else but themselves, as selfish as that is- because how in the world can you understand and accept others if you don't understand yourself? He needs to break them bounds or explore them safely, his OCD is holding him back in the moment. Although, I must admit it is a fact that not everyone enjoys french kissing. I am one of them- like Sheldon, I find it feels gross, but that's when you focus on it too much. I'm sure a lack of focus on that would help. Like how Amy would rub his stomach and that would lower the tension of the moment, and she'd take that time to do something else while he was comfortable.

Baby steps though- they've gone far, but kissing is in the moment- although Sheldon likes structure, there is no structure for passion. It knows no time.

Bahahahaha, that's the psych major and the thinker in me spilled all over this review. Time to go make Christmas cookies.. Have a happy and safe holiday Author!
Shiyu-hanaoka chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
As always, I love your characterization. I love your Shamy but for this particular fic, I am very much in love with your depiction of Sheldon - Raj friendship. In the show, I tend to feel that Raj's character is there purely to support Leonard and Sheldon and we rarely see him interact only with Sheldon. Therefore, I really love the scene where Raj shares his past with Sheldon. It's very sweet and angsty.

The ending was also good. I bet Amy had a really really bad night and morning thinking about Sheldon. It makes me feel a bit angry at Sheldon but I think he really is still very confused about his relationship with Amy. I hope there will be another continuation for this series. I really like the combination of fluff, romance, drama, and angst in this fic. Thank you very much for writing. I can't wait to see your next Shamy fic.