Reviews for Yours, Mine, and No One Else's
Love it. The painting of each other as an extension of the canvas was sweet and sexy, and adding Sunshine taking the picture of the combined result was a beautiful touch. Now I wish I could see that on the show. Love this series you've started.
veritas-always chapter 18 . 3/29
I have read this fic countless times and I really love it so much still.
Abbey chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Even now, I adore this story with all my heart and hope and pray that inspiration will strike and you'll update it again. I just re-read the whole thing and got really sad when I hit the end.
KatieBeth503 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
BTW, I love posessive Caskett and I love that you had actual visual gowns picked out for them for this chapter. I have had a bad day and this is making it sooooo much better.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
This is OOC on everyone's part :/
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Loving possessive Caskett! Thanks for sharing these stories!
guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
this was one of the best things i've read in a while. such a nice idea, and you weren't so ooc, so that was really good. congrats, and thank you. xx
HorseGirl112 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I LOVED this story/ these stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Good.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Wow! I love this possessive Castle. I love the love between our fave duo. Wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
wow! Simly wow! AWM should take note of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Naughty. Loved the possessiveness of Castle and Beckett loves him so much. Grade A.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Another wow chapter. A.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow! Hot and yummy. Nice start.
vanillaltte chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
I'm so happy I found this story because it was perfect. I loved each and every chapter and how you showed both perspective of them getting jealous of the other. It was just beautiful and these 18 chapters have been keeping me sane for the past days lol. Whenever I need a good jealous story or to relax from all the stress of the day, I come here and read a chap or two. But tried not to finish it all quickly so I could prolong it! I really love your writing style and each story was really spot on. Wish you could have kept going with more possibilities ;)