Reviews for Yours, Mine, and No One Else's
CKL chapter 1 . 6/22
LIKE!
sigal5 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Love it. To me as a Caskett shipper, they belong to each other and season 8 is just a failure so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Love it. The painting of each other as an extension of the canvas was sweet and sexy, and adding Sunshine taking the picture of the combined result was a beautiful touch. Now I wish I could see that on the show. Love this series you've started.
veritas-always chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
I have read this fic countless times and I really love it so much still.
Abbey chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Even now, I adore this story with all my heart and hope and pray that inspiration will strike and you'll update it again. I just re-read the whole thing and got really sad when I hit the end.
KatieBeth503 chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
BTW, I love posessive Caskett and I love that you had actual visual gowns picked out for them for this chapter. I have had a bad day and this is making it sooooo much better.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
This is OOC on everyone's part :/
Castlelover777 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Loving possessive Caskett! Thanks for sharing these stories!
guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
this was one of the best things i've read in a while. such a nice idea, and you weren't so ooc, so that was really good. congrats, and thank you. xx
HorseGirl112 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I LOVED this story/ these stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Good.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Wow! I love this possessive Castle. I love the love between our fave duo. Wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
wow! Simly wow! AWM should take note of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Naughty. Loved the possessiveness of Castle and Beckett loves him so much. Grade A.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013