Reviews for My Fuckin Kii2me2iis
TheFaultInOurIAMX chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Awright here goes. This is probably the first good blackfic i've read in a while. Honestly, I wasn't ridiculously impressed. But you did capture me in with the EriSol youhad going on. I was thoroughly and royally pissed off when I was reading the Karkat parts, though. The only reason for that, really, being that Karkat does NOT say fuckass every other word. He's only said it two or three times throughout the whole series. He isn't a little ball of "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK" all the time, either, and he wouldnt have been jealous of Sollux's relationship with E.D., either, because he knew a kismesis would be good for the two of them. Honestly, he probably ships it. I did like the part you did, while Sollux was drowning. That was described nicely. Can't say I cried, though. I love the concept of E.D. going insane-ish from Sollux breaking up with him, but in reality, Eridan is NOT that shallow. And yes, I know the popular belief is that he killed(or tried to kill) Sollux because he stole Feferi, but that isnt true. He went GrimDark, and did what he thought was correct to do in the moment. I'm off topic here. E.D. wouldn't try to kill Sollux simply because he broke up with him. End of story. ANYWAYS ALL I'M TRYING TO SAY IS YOUR STORY WAS GOOD BUT IT COULD BE BETTER. HAVE A NICE DAY.
CatastrophicAqaurius chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Sollux's nickname for Eridan is ED not ER. Like E.D is the way its supposed to sound when Sollux says it.
DulledPorcupine chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Okay, I can't express to you how much I love this. I'm even book marking this on my school computer that's how much I like this. Thank you for writing this. I was crying in school and everything just uuhhg Sorry I can't really give any coherent reviews right now but my god that was wonderful in every possible way.
sits-with-cats chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
U just put my otp(solkat) in there I FUCKING LOVE YOU!
Ravensoul chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Now this... This I can now proclaim to be the best kismeisis fic in the fandom. It captures it perfectly! The relationships, the characters, the feelings, everything! I cried, I laughed, and I loved this SO. MUCH!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Awwww! I loved that so much! At first, I was all like, NOOOO! Sollux, NOOOOOO! TTATT Then, oh mah gawd, you totally made up for it in this chapter! I love how you had Feferi save his life; it's so her! I swear, this was one of the most awesome fanfics I've ever read! /_
Nadir Vantas-Strider chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I... really hate Eridan right now... X) Good job!
CrimsonKitsuneShinobi chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Oooh my, I love this far too much. This is one of the best stories I have read for this fandom. So complex and so well written. Ah I love it! Everyone is so in character and heavens! I even cried as Sollux was drowning and while reading Karkat's messages, And when they were reunited! Amazing job!

Poison
thursdayfalling chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
*Rolls around in shipping heaven*

I was going to kick your face in at Chapter 6 but then Chapter 7 3
Nemesis Gutierrez chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
O.M.G i'm about to cry cause of how beauty full this is :)
FreelanceMisanthrope chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
I'm probably a terrible person for liking this so much.
Dadles chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
love the angst, love the violence, I love all of this. This is the first time I've read a good kismesis story, most of the others are utter crap. great work on everything, but watch the spelling errors.
Xenakisfox101112 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
! that was amazing i love youuuuuuuuuuu! hahaha
Ferin J. Raten chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I really liked how you protrayed Eridan's and Sollux's black romantic relationship here. Especially Eridan's characterisation, specifically in regards to Sollux ending their black romance. I love how psychotic Eridan became and tried to keep Sollux from leaving him ever again. All with that playful and sweet smiling facade. It is exactly how I imagine Eridan to be in my head, so I guess what I'm saying is that you have captured my head canon (am I using this term correctly?) of Eridan quite well.

So kudos to you! :•}

The only disappointment I have with this was that I was expecting only a Eridan x Sollux pairing happy or sad ending (although ending at chapter 4 would have been sweet). So the Sollux x Karkat pairing from chapter 5 and onwards, although made me relieved that Sollux has a happy ending, kinda made me disappointed in that it wasn't a Eridan x Sollux pairing and that it didn't really resolved properly simce I don't know what happened to Eridan (although I got a vague but good idea)

Despite all that I really like the story and hope you write more excellent pieces like this. And the only thing I can say is that maybe change the pairing category from Eridan and Sollux to Karkat and Sollux. Just so that those who do ship Eridan and Sollux quite hard won't be too disappointed. I'm disappointed but your characterisation of Eridan just won me over because it was so spot on.

This is review is getting long so I'l end it luck with future fic and I hope they'll be just as great as this one!

Ferin J. Raten