Reviews for Shadowdancer: Ascent from Darkness
The Sentinel of Gallifrey chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
This is an amazing story! You really, REALLY need to finish it!
Clappie chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
Thanks for the note.

I hope you get your problems back in line so that you can continue writing and other things you like. Just try not to stress yourself. ;)

Happy holidays, merry Christmas and happy New year.
Masterteo89 chapter 30 . 12/7/2012
Don't worry, take all the time you need. Real life comes first.
I will be here, ready to read your new chapters as soon as you write them.
Paladinjon11 chapter 29 . 6/17/2012
just finished all 29 chapters and I was fairly impressed. There are some errors in spelling here and there but the story is really good. I hope you don't abandon the effort.
Masterteo89 chapter 28 . 5/18/2012
Really a nice chapter, i liked it.

Poor Zarae, forced to do male hunting and getting it completely wrong.

Oh, thanks for the "interaction", i enjoyed that.
Masterteo89 chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Oh, i'm really happy that you decided to continue this beautiful story!

This chapter was really good, i liked it. A pity that after all this time i forgot bits of the characters descriptions and such.

So, knowing that this story is no longer on hiatus i will reread it from the beginning so that next time i may write a proper review
Masterteo89 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
So far this story is excellent, i like your style.

Nilrae and Zarae are intriguing, well characterized and funny. Poor Nilrae, has to be submissive because is a male...but at least with his sister is an equal.

There is a good combination of originality, drama, action, violence\gore and humor.

Really a good story, it deserves more reviews
Masterteo89 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Hi, this is really a good story, i'm only at chapter 2 and already can tell that. Good work, i like your potrait of the Drows.

And i wonder why i'm the first to review this beautiful story...

it deserves more reviews.

Well, let's see how the story continue.

Good story!

Oh, and i hope there will be some interaction between drows and humans, because it is good (if written well).

Last, sorry my bad english!