Reviews for Trip to the Dentist
Pixlpower15859 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oh my, Iggy...

Too funny! XD I love these!
KingRyanSteenbergh chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
you know, I am pretty amazed with this story. see if you can do a story of the koopalings getting their hair cut, and getting their physicals. nothing personal but maybe you can hopefully compare these stories to the one you have.
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Can you write a sequel in which the Koopalings get their vaccinations?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
XD
Atomicon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved it! I was laughing alot! You are great at making Koopalings Fanfics! I look forward for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
iggy is too crazy to go to the dentist?
Kawaii Johnson chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
that was awesome! you couldnt have done better! :)
23 Princess Ariana chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Lol!This is funny!Of course Iggy would do that! XD Can you please make more stories with these characters?Because this one was good. '-
Treacle Parcheesi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It's kinda hard picturing Iggy as above murdering a doctor. The little darling tries so hard... It's a great story and I'm so glad you're finally writing so reviewing can be possible
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
LOVE IT! xD I was considering writing one of these myself...

Ludwig is so brave, trying to be all mature for the dentist... I wrote briefly about him going to the dentist in my story Austria Annexes Dark Land only his mother took him to the dentist instead and in that story, well, Ludwig had four cavities AND a root canal.

As for Iggy... LOL exactly like him to do that... it's clear now why he never got braces! (cause he needs them... BAD x3)
High-Spirited Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
FRIGGIN' IGGY! That's just like Ivorina XD. Lawl, I LOVED THIS. I may have skipped a few parts, but I saved it onto my computer just in case :D! Hoping to see you Wednesday :D!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This made me laugh the entire time. I loved it so much, nice piece of work. 4.5/5, could be a little more specific and detailed, but that's a bit minor, u were able to display this story awesomely!
KoopalingFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was hilarious!
TheGoofyMouse chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
XD I loved it! It was hilarious, you should make more one-shots!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 12/17/2011