Reviews for Kidnapping
lauhall chapter 38 . 11/29
That was really sweet, loved it.
Leah turland chapter 38 . 8/3
That was spectacular! I love it! I couldn't put my phone down for a short amount of time! I loved it! Update soon! Really want to know about her project she's doing for her presentation! Can't wait for the next few chalets! Please update soon!
cruise1213 chapter 38 . 4/12
Good story.
elisha-am chapter 3 . 1/8
Honestly, I find that Beckett in this chapter is a bit out of character to me, especially the part where she told the boys that it's Meredith's fault that Alexis was kidnapped. I mean, yes, it did look like Meredith's fault, but I don't think Beckett would judge so fast, at least not bluntly addressed this out loud, Not to mention that no matter how bitchy Meredith was, she was Alexis' mom,a victim's family,after all. She might be pissed, but never would draw it out on the families.
Just my little opinion, hope it make sense and helpful to you. And not too offended:)
(Okay, gonna keep catching up the rest chapters;))
SeannysMom chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
Very good and interesting story ! The end is very sweet. Thank you
Guest chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
Fucking shit.
Coffeelover1980 chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
wowwow... Amazing story I absolutely loved it! Well done.
Thank you for writing and sharing! :-)
Liz x
KsenijaCastillion chapter 38 . 11/27/2015
Few days back I found this story and it's great! The only thing I, let's say, don't like is that time jump you had in the last chapter and that's because I think you are the one of the rare people here that could write "pregnant" Beckett soooo good! Now, I discover you not too long ago, so I am probably going to see some of the other stories you wrote here. Gretings! And thanks for the beautiful story... Well, stories... It's not going to be the only one I like, I'm sure!
VIOLET1213 chapter 38 . 11/26/2015
Thanks for writing this outstanding story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Don't fucking bother asshole
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2015
I am literally dying of cuteness overload! This doc is SO well written! Keep up the good work! ~Cullenvampschic96
Guest chapter 38 . 11/23/2015
Entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.
AmyMaryFlores chapter 38 . 11/23/2015
Great story read it in one day
KB4RC chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I am rereading the story since it took years to finish. In the first chapter you say she is 3, then in this chapter she is 2 and then 3 again. Can you fix the error please?
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 38 . 11/23/2015
I just read every chapter! I LOVED it!