Reviews for Kidnapping
KsenijaCastillion chapter 38 . 1h
Few days back I found this story and it's great! The only thing I, let's say, don't like is that time jump you had in the last chapter and that's because I think you are the one of the rare people here that could write "pregnant" Beckett soooo good! Now, I discover you not too long ago, so I am probably going to see some of the other stories you wrote here. Gretings! And thanks for the beautiful story... Well, stories... It's not going to be the only one I like, I'm sure!
VIOLET1213 chapter 38 . 11/26
Thanks for writing this outstanding story.
Don't fucking bother asshole
I am literally dying of cuteness overload! This doc is SO well written! Keep up the good work! ~Cullenvampschic96
Entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.
AmyMaryFlores chapter 38 . 11/23
Great story read it in one day
KB4RC chapter 2 . 11/23
I am rereading the story since it took years to finish. In the first chapter you say she is 3, then in this chapter she is 2 and then 3 again. Can you fix the error please?
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 38 . 11/23
I just read every chapter! I LOVED it!
AGE1984 chapter 38 . 11/22
Many thanks for the update. It's been a fantastic read and I will be looking forward to what ever you write next. 10/10
AGE1984 chapter 37 . 11/21
When you gonna update?
Rae chapter 37 . 11/18
update please
Love to see where you take this!
No no no don't leave me hanging you have to finish this castle is to smart he will know of she did this out of love and convinc her they are stronger together u can not leave it like this he knows they can't spend a day apart plus Ryan and expo will Crack and tell him everything just to help protect her as well please please finish
GabiKBecks chapter 37 . 5/24
did you give up? I love this and want to know what will happen!
Caskett4eva chapter 37 . 3/15
Maybe have it that Castle figures out Meredith is behind what happened to Kate and when they find he she gets put in jail and Kate and Rick get back together.

love the story btw
please write more chapters I need to know how it ends