Reviews for Kidnapping
1477166 chapter 29 . 5/23/2012
OH it's so nice to see just the two of them. Very cute!
vampiresrockroza chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Update soon
Alex Beckett chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Wow :D please update soon!
rosey12 chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
you are evil! lol...but i love it and can't wait to for more!
anne chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
I really really love this story!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Why didn't she sleep in the guest room? And he's going to throw his drunken ex wife out? In that condition she was in no position to be alone n the street in NYC.
TivaBunny chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
I really love your story. :) I'm just wondering, why Alexis is still calling Kate 'mrs KatIe'. I mean she's her father's girlfriend. Shouldn't she call her just 'Kate'? Can't wait for an update! ;)
crossroadswrite chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
You a bad person for this but me loves you anyway :)
docvap chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
Awesome chapter! I am so looking forward to the next chapter! I love this story!
QueenReginaSwan chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
What do you have to say for yourself? You just had to add the "I just want you" line?
Cherriesandapples chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
You are kidding me right? You left there? You are evil hahah, I love Alexis, she's so cute! Hope that you can update soon, and good luck with your graduation :D
vampiresrockroza chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Awesome story! I really love it and would like for you to update as soon as possible :) btw what did you think of the season finale?
1477166 chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
This is such a cute little story! Well not so little anymore, but it's still so great! Love it :D Can't wait for the next one!
jasnrob chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
I think a line break or a couple of skipped lines were needed to break the scene between the hospital and back at the loft. I was unsure of story location and then how much time was suppose to have passed.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
I've told you I love this right...well times that by a thousand right now! I love love love this story, and it keeps getting better! I'm in England right now and won't get to NY until August, so I'm really annoyed I'll miss Always.:(
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »