Reviews for Kidnapping
Alex Beckett chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
This was perfect :)
docvap chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
HORRAY! The divorce is finalized! Now they can truly be together!
CommandMeConfessor chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
This story is amazing! I'm glad Beckett and Castle got together so early in this story, I wish it had happened in the show. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens now that the divorce is finalized :)
Miniwriter305 chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
I loved it! You sent Tyler to jail and now Rick and Meredith are officially divorced. Aw so cute Kate was teaching Alexis how to sound out words. And I so laughed when Kate woke Rick up for breakfast. I'm excited about always but the 4months of waiting for season 5 is gonna be torture update soon. I'm happy
gift of the gabz chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Oh I absolutely loved this chapter it was so sweet and funny. And as always Alexis was so cute. I can't wait for Always but having serious suspense issues complete with stomache overtaking butterflies. Anway great job with another excellent chapter!

~ Gabz

PS I was trying to be first commenter of this chapter not sure if I was or not, but my phone's internet is incredibly slow so at least I have an excuse.
bmill14 chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
I love it and I came not wait for another couple chapters.
melindaWRITER chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
This was so sweet, and sad. A really well done chapter. Thank you so much
Alex Beckett chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
This was so sweet :) I hope there can be more Alexis/Kate scenes in the future :)
ParisNeverEnded chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
LOVE IT!1 SOO SOO SOO MUCH! I read this whole thing one night and I did not regret it (even though i was sooo tired in the morning!) because of how amazing it was!
someheartslove chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
I love it when, in ANY fic, they focus on Alexis and Kate.

Love the conversation. :)
Miniwriter305 chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
I loved it! I think it was very important that Alexis know that Kate's a cop and the circumstances that comes with it. It was very realistic and great. thanks for the chapter. And please update soon
someheartslove chapter 25 . 4/21/2012
Ah, they're okay!

Good for them!

And I'm glad she told him the whole story!
someheartslove chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
Wait.. Who shot whom now? :o

And Jim and Castle me! HA!

This is good!
someheartslove chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
HUH?

WHAT?

Don't do that!

NO :o
someheartslove chapter 22 . 4/21/2012
For now :o

There will be more case stuff :o

Oh noes :o