Reviews for Kidnapping
someheartslove chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
And CSU didn't hear anything :o

Shame on them!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Okay, I'm not defending Meredith for being all cheaty on Castle, but if he was the one looking after Alexis, Tyler would probably do the same thing.

And I find it hard to believe that he would just get another job after being fired for breaking in three days ago.

With that said, I know we all want to see those two together, so these little things are really not important.

And I want to see how they start seeing something in each other...
someheartslove chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Ugh. I really don't like Meredith, but this was harsh, man :o

Even tho, this is AU, so I totally respect your choice. And, it's easier to hate her this way hahahhaha

Now I want to know who this guy is and why is Rick so angry at him!
ParisNeverEnded chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
Oh my god! You dot know how much I love this! So amazing like majorly supermegafoxyawesomehot !
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh, oh!

I JUST saw this one!

And I'm interested! Aaah, is Castle lone with Alexis, how soon will the find her, when will they go all crazy for each other, did Kate read his books? Aaaah!

So many questions!
rndysgrl chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
Fantastic job, I love how you incorporated her reading his books, into her telling him that he has saved her life twice.
Docnerd89 chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
I always love when he gets to know about her past or vice versa. Nicely done. :)
castlelover22 chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
I really liked it. Great job.

Looking forward to next chapter.
Miniwriter305 chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
I loved it. I'm glad they didn't have a fight. I loved their talk. Please update soon:)
Alex Beckett chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
This was perfect :)
Cherriesandapples chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
I loved it, they're so sweet! I hope she gets better :).
firefaerie15 chapter 24 . 4/13/2012
i really love ur story, i liked the chapter when alexis stood up to her mother... and she's completely adorable. will be awaiting ur update. _

your fanfiction reader,

Riza.
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
I love this story please post more soon, can't wait.
rndysgrl chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
Fantastic job on this chapter. I think that Rick should be of two mind sets. If he is with Beckett, when her father and Alexis are there he should be thankful that she is okay. But if he has time with her by himself, he should be blaming himself, with her telling him that even if he hadn't been involved there was still a chance that it could have happened anyway.

I absolutely love this story and can not wait to see as to where you take it next.

I hope that my suggestion is helpful.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »