Reviews for Kidnapping
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
uhh thank god it's just the leg not heart . lookin' forward to some cute moments while Kate recover and that last Kate's fraze was hillariuos : DDD plase update soon. And of course your story reached 100 reviews 'couse it's sooo good and if you'll keep that up I think there gonna be more hundrets of reviews (:
Alex Beckett chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
That chapter was the perfect length, so don't feel bad about how much you wrote :) I'm happy that Kate's okay and I'm glad that Jim met Castle and Alexis :)
jasnrob chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
Lovely to have a new chapter to read with the morning coffee. I think Castle should be shocked but not a drama queen. He does know she is a cop. Supportive and understanding but Alexis could have nightmares?
castlelover22 chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading more. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

As for Rick reaction to Kate's shooting, knowing the characters so far, I think he should blame himself. And as usual, Kate should reasure him. Make him see that it wasn't his fault. That if it wasn't for him, they probably wouldn't have found their killer.

But, that's just my opinion. Anyway, continue the great work.
castlereader chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I love this!Especially Alexis' reactions,you wrote her adorably. No,no,no,please don't make Rick blame himself for the shooting,because Kate seems alright with 'em coming1
Miniwriter305 chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I loved it. And thank u for updating. Hmm how should Rick react? Well I thought up two ways. Ok so it can go like he's angry and wants her to quit because he is scared of losing her and they have a fight, but it only last a couple of hours and they make up by kissing;). Or he can just be supportive and just tell her how scared he was and how much he loves her. Pick which one u like:) loved Alexis, and it was a twist of espo getting shot. Update really soon
melindaWRITER chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
I'm glad Kate and Esposito are okay, and I really liked Rick meeting Jim... "So I see you've met" with an innocent smile... priceless :D
jasnrob chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
Just read your story and its great. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Onelife30 chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
I really liked the chapter but hate the cliffhanger. Can't wait for more!
docvap chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
OMG! You're gonna kill me with that cliffhanger! Kate can't be hurt! Rick would blame himself for sending Kate in that direction, and poor Alexis would be traumatized.
birmont chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
omg... such a clift changer hope Kate won't be injuried really bad... I love your story I just read all 23 chapters and want MORE it is really cute. And what about Rick's devorse I wanna see more Meredith's shouting and ect 'couse it's so fun to read. And maybe something with paparazzis? : DDD anyway update soon (((:
Docnerd89 chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Ugh, I hope Kate or Espo fired first. Or that the kid missed or the bullet only grazed her.

Nice chapter though. She's at her job and he's helped her out. The stuff we're used to, with the addition of little Alexis. I wonder if it really was the case. . Actually come to think of it, before Alexis graduated she did attend school whole Rick would be at the precinct. I wonder if you've considered the angle? That he works with the precinct with her during Alexis' school hours? Just curious... :)
JessieWills chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
I love this story so much! It's one of my favourite!
Caitlin1075 chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
OMG please don't leave us there u need I update soon this is amazingly good!
Juliettaah chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
I love how you go on with the story, it's nice to see them evolve after the whole kidnapping and its effects :) I like to see sneaky Kate & Rick, too they're too cute!

I don't know between which directions you're hesitating... I like a little drama and Kate being shot can be a great way to develop the story. I hope to see the next chapter soon, you're leaving us hanging!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »