Reviews for Kidnapping
melindaWRITER chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Another great chapter, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
awesome concept, can't wait to read more :)
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Oh, I feel so sorry for Rick. It's pretty obvious that Meredith doesn't give a damn about Alexis; she's way too focused on her career to care. I hope that the lead on Tyler Dupree goes somewhere... It will kill Rick if something happens to Alexis.
melindaWRITER chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh no1 Alexis! Please continue! I want to see where you are going with this
Cody Smith chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great beggining, hoping to see another chapter soon, keep up the great work.
Younger Dr. Grey chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You said you wanted feedback on Tumblr so here's my feedback. I'm kind of harsh, but mostly because I pick out lots of details. Everything is a suggestion. I hope this helps you. If it doesn't, sorry.

- Personally, I think it's better to spell it numbers than to use the actual #. Most people tend to prefer doing that. So my suggestion would be to have it say "Maria Verallis, age two"

- This part sounds awkward to me: "Lanie said, having trouble finished her sentence." I get the idea of what you're trying to say, but it's not phrased in a fluid way. I hardly paused on it though, so it's not like in desperate need of a change.

- Kate seems very intense from the start. I'm sure that's done on purpose, but she sounds like hella intense when she orders everyone around.

- "Kate drove to her Crown Vic to the home" extra 'to' between drove and her

- Wait, how did Lanie and co. know who the victim was? Did they recognize her from something? Sorry, that just popped into my mind when Kate went to tell the family. I'm sure others probably won't wonder as much.

- You have Kate trail off when the mom screams. You should put a dash (-) to show that she's being cut off. Trailing signifies thought or something of the like interrupted the person speaking.

- Also, the mom's scream and the dad's question are on the same line. They should be two separates lines/paragraphs. Each new piece of dialogue is a new paragraph.

- You don't need to tell us that Kate doesn't have much on the case. We kind of figure since she was talking to the parents. You could instead phrase it to show that she didn't get much out of them to help the case.

Despite all of the above, I really think this is idea is interesting. I've never seen a kidnapped fic that happens when Alexis is a child. I'm intrigued and I do hope you continue.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21