Reviews for Kidnapping
Guest chapter 37 . 6/9/2013
Are you Going to finish the story? Please do because this story is actually one of the best I've read so far
Guest chapter 37 . 6/8/2013
Update Soon! PLEASE IT IS AMAZING!
Jessie0818 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
por dios llevas casi un mes sin publicar sera que puedes seguir escribiendo me estas matando con la espera
Ellie chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
You have a small typo near the end just to let you know. Other than that, great story!
Letcia chapter 37 . 5/22/2013
i'm lovin' your fanfic so much! one of my favorites ever.. chapter 38, please!
AshLiz chapter 37 . 5/19/2013
I really really enjoy this story. I can't wait for you to update again. I think you should do some case oriented chapter but get caskett back together pretty soon I hope castle figures it out soon
Harnaxo chapter 37 . 5/12/2013
Oh gosh, please continue okay
Girlfromdk chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
omg what a Bit.. hope her plan backfires and she will not get away with hurting Castle and Beckett
Caskett09 chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
I think Meredith should try to prove Castle is an unfit father, but somehow it backfires on her and also the fact the boys are tracking her and find out her plans.
beckettsdaisy chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
Oh Me Gerddddd! -fan girls screams-

Just kidding. Just kidding This is wonderful though! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

By the way.. I like Crazy Meredith. I will forever pretend she is that crazy. It makes me enjoy this story even more! :) Update soon!
I
LadyAilith chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
I know that Meredith really isn't that crazy, however, I see the potential for the craziness! She could have very easily gone off the rails when Alexis was small.

I can hardly wait til she gets what's coming to her! I'm really looking forward to future chapters!
Mona chapter 36 . 4/25/2013
I love your fanfic! it's great! Ok the last words just killed me ;) please make a update. please!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
i love Lanie
Guest chapter 36 . 3/24/2013
wtf update please
sakura2113 chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
whaaaaat! no please update quick, I really don't like waiting. great story so far though
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »