Reviews for Kidnapping
WasabiDuckies chapter 36 . 2/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE OVER! WHAT WHAT! NO HOW COULD... how is that even... BUT BUT... what did i just read? DEAR LORD HELP ME CONVINCE THIS LOVELY AUTHOR TO CHANGE HER MIND! (L0l)
Lilou004 chapter 35 . 1/30/2013
Holly shit ! Where is the next chapter ?
d.roarke chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
Hey-Don't leave us hanging too long!
mysticgirl101 chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
Ooo intense :D I like it
Thanks for the update :D it was awesome can't wait to find out what happens next
Update soon x
jigsawplayer chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
Oh, my God! Please tell me you're updating it soon!
CaskettMyHeart chapter 34 . 12/23/2012
i hope you can upload a new chater soon... i don't think i'll be able to wait long.
mysticgirl101 chapter 34 . 10/30/2012
Aw that first part was adorable
The second part was amazing - action packed :D really hope you update soon
good luck with the hurricane x
gift of the gabz chapter 34 . 10/29/2012
Just when things are starting to look well not good but not to bad, but when do readers ever want a happy, everything is permanently going perfectly story. Hope you stay safe through the hurricane as well. It's so weird - I live in Sydney - and for me Hurricance and New York seem just slightly more likely than Hurricane and Sydney but from what I understand its the combination of things that make this particular storm so bad, so stay safe. :)
Caskett.of.course chapter 34 . 10/29/2012
Ohhhh no no no ! You can't do that, that's not fair, you can't let us like that :(
Please update soon !
xoxo
someheartslove chapter 34 . 10/29/2012
Oh, come on!
She told him to kidnap Kate!
Gaaaaaah!
I don't think Meredith would do that, but I can go with it.
Hope your house is safe tonight.
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 34 . 10/29/2012
Amazing story so far!
someheartslove chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
What? What?
Will she kidnap them? Hurt Kate?
jnryan93 chapter 34 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter. hopefully they find Kate soon. looking forward to what will happen. update soon!
keal chapter 34 . 10/28/2012
Glad you updated! Stay safe, my house is right in the middle of where it's supposed to hit hardest too with all the water around us.
HeroWitch chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
So sweet ! I'd like Alexis !
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »