Reviews for Lips Of An Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I loved this. Lips of an angel by hinder is one of my favorite songs. That is what you wrote this with its words in mind, yes? I was listening to it while reading is. It was short, but that seemed fitting almost, for what you wanted to get across at least.
This story, the situation similarly, actually happened to me recently; and so this hit close to home. Maybe that's why I loved it so much. The last line of the last full paragraph made my heart lurch with recognition.
Thank you for writing this, it was very very good.
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
then break up with your boyfriends and be together! why did they broke up?
Anna chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Plese more, this so good i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was fucking amazing!
noodletheriddle chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it :) a really great idea :) I often like things with sad endings which is one of the reasons why I love this as a one-shot but I'm sure I'd love a happy ending just as much if you decide to continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
dont stop keep writing
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good :) what made them break up...?
GleeAddict98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
oh my god awwwww i love this story. it broke my heart but i love it . keep up the good work :) i hope you write more, maybe even for this story *hopeful smile* 3
jtangel chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Can we get a sequel? Happily ever after?
loserslikemedefygravity chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Okay, so, ngl, I have my own half-written version of this same one shot saved in my computer right now. Pretty sure I'm gonna go delete it though because yours just blew mine out of the water. *applauds*
sharion69 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ah so good wish you could continue the story