Reviews for Your Fight is My Fight
Jemennuie chapter 12 . 3/25
Another nice chapter; Tam's reaction to the DE news fit well with how her character's been developed so far.
Jemennuie chapter 11 . 1/31
I can't quite remember, but it seems like Tamara doesn't know about Snape's DE past; that should be interesting when she finds out.
Jemennuie chapter 10 . 1/31
I definitely liked the banter between Tam and Snape in this! I had forgotten Tam was American, but it's true, it is odd for us Americans to refer to people by their last names.
Jemennuie chapter 9 . 1/27
Another nice chapter; I particularly liked their exchange at the end about cooking and books.
Jemennuie chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Definitely like how you write Remus; he's so nice.
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I like the interactions with Remus and Snape, and how you write Remus.
Jemennuie chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Haha, good for Tamara for asking why Severus is friends with Lucius, it is the type of thing you have to wonder about.
Jemennuie chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Aw, this was such a cute chapter. I liked Severus's explanation of everything that had gone wrong during the day, that does sound like a bad day.
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Haha, oh man, that love potion scene had me laughing really hard, it was all just so awkward for Tamara.
Jemennuie chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Another interesting chapter, I like Dumble's explanation about Ollivandar having good ebony at the time he made both of the wands.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
Really amazing story! Update soon!
Nikki9653 chapter 37 . 7/19/2014
This story is one of the best books I have ever read. Your plot is amazing, your oc, well she's absolutely devine! Overall, I love the way Severus's character came out. You did an excellent job in keeping him in character through out your story.
StarlitStar chapter 37 . 6/11/2014
Great story
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
My, my, things seem to be moving quickly between them towards friendship. Another nice chapter.
Beukie chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
I really adore this story. It's great :)