Reviews for Shores of Devon
I love it
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/6
that so great, i love
DarkFaery18 chapter 1 . 1/29
I loved this story. I've never thought about this pairing before and surprisingly enough this story makes me ship it just a little bit.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nooooo!

Where's part 02?!
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow i don't normally go for the Harry /Dudley when i wanna read incest but this was really good
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is pretty interesting. XD
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
well done
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very interesting! I like it! :-)
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ilove theending, it was cute. I can see either a sequal for this, Ginny planning somethingto get Harry 'back' or a continuation and this becoming a full story instead of just a one-shot.
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh wow, I loved this, it was sweet, gentle, warm, loving, it was a perfect pace and completely original. I've not read a story before where Harry has this sort of reaction after the war, but you wrote it perfectly, and the whole Ginny thing I can completely see happening along with the others.

I loved the Dudley that you ceated, again very believable from the last time we see Dudley and kind of what I always hoped would have happened to him. This story was just...perfect. As I think I have rambled enough compliments to you, I'll just say thank you so much for writing this, I was having a bit of a down day and this put a smile on my face XD
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So there should be a sequel to this fic. It really shouldn't end like that. I would love to read more! Great job, but not finished! _
Delinka chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
:) - see that? It literally brought a smile to my face.

Such a sweet story. Am getting to like Dudley stories more and more.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awwwww cute needs more harry a Dudley moments.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awww! That was cute.

I didn't like how you changed the way Harry killed Voldemort, and I wish you gave more Dudley/Harry moments. Itt also killed me to see Ginny (and even Ron) do that to Harry. But I really liked the writing style and the general idea of the story. This was very pleasant to read. :) Thank you for sharing it!
Castor49 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011