Reviews for The Devil in Your Shadow
Souldarkalone chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Por favor continúe esto! quiero saber si Dean a va llegar Sam antes que haga algo malo o se dañe. Espero que lo puedas traducir :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Saammm, nooooo! Dean must arrive immeditely! :) But, I really liked this story. Very well-written. Well done.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I would really like you to finish this story.
Keiou chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Read another story...and I'm thrilled! C:
I haven't read much Lucifer Stories but I think I should do it more often. Finally Sam is talking a little bit more with him- I love that. Lucifer is such a funny guy xD In this story just like in the show. But it seems like talking to him here is more escalating and not a good idea. Good, hehe. Can't tell if the terrible part is now over for Sam of not. I'm not shure...but well...would be not too bad in both cases. Uhm... xD
And where is Dean? He's missing the good parts.

Now I'm curious what's going to happen next and can't wait to figure it out. :)
Thanks :D
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I really liked the whole premise of this story. However I try avoiding "WIP" because they tend to suck me in and then the writer either gives up, gets writers block or just gets tired of the idea. I would really deeply appreciate if you came back to this story. It's been since December 21st that you updated. It is very good. I would like to know what happens.
DreamInInk chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
lillelouis chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Very dark. Loved it.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Really like your writing. Hoping your muse will allow you to write more or finish some of your other ones.
PVersusNP chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
This is a really good start, please don't leave us hanging!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Oooh more please! Lucifer is so realistic I love it :P
Jane88 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Wow... just wow! I love this! But you're right: where the hell is Dean? Please hurry! And who got the drop on Sammy? Your Lucifer is totally creepy. Great story, hope you'll update soon!
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Love limp Sam and can't wait to see where this goes. Boy did you do a good job of description regarding Sam's mental breakdowns and Lucifer's haunting back ground noise. Can't wait to see what or who happened to Sam, thanks, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hmmmm I'm wondering from your summary is this real or not. Can't wait to find out, thanks Nicole. :)
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
It's scary how you made children's quotes sound eery. The details were great at painting images albeit very sad ones. Good job.
Lucian32 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
wow this is good! waiting for more to come :)