Reviews for Little Things
I'm not dating anyone but my older brother's girlfriend and her parents visited our house fir dinner once. As usual, Sparky, our hyperactive golden retriever turned it into a fiasco. The dog bounded in from the backyard during dinner, streaked in mud and barked crazily while trying to climb on me and snatch the meat off my plate simultaneously. I started laughing and we ended up wrestling on the floor.

My brother was cursing his luck, my parents were shocked, the girl and her parents were startled by our pet's behaviour but I didn't give a dam . He's my best buddy and I love him.
I remember the last party to celebrate New Years at my house. Everyone was scared by the big, hyperactive dog running around barking.
I hate shouting at my dog too.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I remember on my third birthday my parents bought me a puppy. He was a puppy from the dog shelter not from a pet shop. The best pet dogs are adopted from shelters. My best friend, Craig, has a german shepherd dog called Domino that his mom adopted from the pound six years ago and he is the gentlest, friendliest, best dog ever.

Every time I go to Craig's apartment, their dog runs to greet us both at the front door. Craig's parents and his younger sister know me fairly well but Domino treats me like his second owner.

Anyway, back to my puppy. He was a one year old golden retriever. My mother had a german shepherd dog as a child named Adder. My dad never iwned a dog but he had a gold fish once as a littke boy.

But we were ready ss a family to adopt our first famiky pet. We'd done research and selected the right breed for our family. I'd be his primary caretaker since I truly loved dogs.

He jumped out of the crate and pushed me over, back then I was only three years old, and it stood on my chest and yapped. I just lay on my back laughing while my my parents looked on grinning. I named him Soarky. Thirteen years on, we're still best buds.

Hapoy New Year by the way! !
Kalico37 chapter 34 . 11/19/2013
Mindy being a bit more of a vixen than usual in this chapter, I see. Also a little bit of Insecure Drake; not much, but still there. Interesting change up.
Kalico37 chapter 33 . 8/25/2013
Interesting chapter, adding the 3rd point of the triangle into the equation. Trying to be happy for them, but always carrying the chip on the shoulder. It's like he's trying to tell himself that he's moved on by musing on it, which is an oxymoron, I know, but that's what it is.
Little Miss Witterer chapter 32 . 8/1/2013
Hey, this is awesome! I love it! I was wondering if you could try doing a chapter where Josh first finds out about Drake and Mindy? If not, don't worry about it, the story's still great, but I just think that chapter could be cool :) thanks for writing this
Kalico37 chapter 32 . 7/31/2013
Ah, now this was unexpected. Imagine the shocked delight I felt when I opened my e-mail to see that a new chapter of this story had been published, after however long. Nice chapter built around an interesting fixation. with angst and romance balled into it :)
Human chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
For some reasons, I never give up on this little fandom. I really appreciate when there are updates. If I weren't an awful writer, I'd wrte some of my own stories. But I'm terrible and yore great and these make me a little happier when I read them, especially if there are updates. Really, I just want to say thanks for updating
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
This made me cry like a baby! I never used to ship Mindy and Drake but AWWWWW.
Person chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Everything you write is wonderful. I love these one-shots. Please update. Hella awesome
jaded river hussie chapter 29 . 6/2/2012
OMG, I love this! I didn't know what to expect when I saw the title but I was so pleasantly surprised by the lack of angst! Drake and Mindy balance each other out so well. He makes her come alive and loosen up and she helps ground him and makes him want to be a better man. This has made my little shipper heart so happy! :-D
jaded river hussie chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
Ugh. Curse the angst! Both Drake and Mindy would be prone to fits of vengeance and spite. I love that they were both miserable without each other, that Mindy apologized and Drake was willing to begin forgiving her for hurting him, and that they're making up.
jaded river hussie chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
For some reason writing made you so ridiculously sad? Could it have been the heartbreaking angst? I think it could. Beautifully written. Seriously, Drake and Mindy would have the passion to set the world on fire, in a good way, but also it would have the potential to be so destructive.

Now I need some fluff.
jaded river hussie chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
Squee! So excited for a (non-angsty) update! This is so sweet and adorable! The last few lines about Drake actually having written that song about Mindy when they were teens are wonderful! :-D