Reviews for Treading Water
S chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Awesome story :) You are amazing writer :)
jennifergarnerfan chapter 36 . 3/2/2014
Brilliant! I read this on archive of our own. Can't wait to read!
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Firstly I want to say that I read this on archive of our own - but I don't have an account (yep should get on that) so instead of just giving kudos I wanted to tell you what I think.. When it comes to fics like this I'm so invested in them that nothing else matters and life sort of becomes a standstill until I can finish reading the fic.. This is what the past couple of days have been like, I have inhaled (yes believe me inhaled) your fic. I have been looking for and wanting to read a fox like this that explores PTSD and recognizes that it's not something that oh yeah Annie is crazy and Finnick loves her - your fic made me love them- and not even a little bit I am in love with your Finnick and Annie and I want more more more. I want to know what happens even though I do, I want to know what's going on with Annie (even though I do) and mostly, most of all I don't want Finnick to die, but this may be an eventuality.. I also want to thank you for writing this - a fic that is as involved and as heart renching as this I can only imagine what it takes out of the author and I can't thank you enough for giving me a fic that ticks all my boxes for fantastic writing. You rock. Seriously. Thank you. I could go on forever about how brilliant this fic and how much I want more but it would just turn into repetitive gushing... So might just leave it here and say thanks. I soooooooo hope that there will be another, even though I know my heart will break again. For this fic - thank you for making me fall in love with Finnick and Annie - for making me proud of mags and look at katniss and peeta in a whole different perspective: you're brilliant.
Thank you. Sincerely.
Tonksinette chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I was looking for stories about Finnick and Annie in French, but there are not many, so I switched to the English language. And I literally fell in admiration for your story from the first paragraphs. The descriptions of District Four and the atmosphere that you create are perfect. And the plot is really well done, with characters that stick to those of the Canon. I look forward to progress in the story but I take my time because the pleasure of reading will last longer. I come back later for an other review !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Arggggghh. I was tryin to find this story but you hanged the rating. But I finally found it. Best AnnieXFinn story ever. I look up to authors like you who dedicate hours to write amazing sorties for us fans to read. I love your work. I should really get back to studying for midterms.
Lali.M.D chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
I know this is not much of a review, just saying that I loved your fic but it's true. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, although getting to know your take (a thorough one, not just snippets) of how Annie and Finnick met would be great too.
locainlove chapter 35 . 12/11/2013
I really love the way you write Finnick and Annie! As I was ready I felt like it was actually canon, hell better than canon. What you wrote makes so much sense to me now I can't separate it from from the actual books! I love reading both Finnick and Annie's sides of the story within the same chapter, so thanks for that!

I can't wait for the sequel, so I wish you all the luck in the world in getting it started and finishing up your notes! I know for sure how busy life can be but you have a good number of readers here to support you! For the sequel, I would hate for Finnick to die. Yeah it would be nice to see his side of things when he sacrificed himself, but it literally killed my soul when he died. So if you can, pretty please, deviate on that aspect? Or leave it as a surprise for us. But whatever you come up with will be brilliant, I'm sure.

Keep writing and good luck again! This was such an amazing story to read.

locainlove
BellsConlon chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
I tore through this, and cannot wait for the sequel. Brilliant writing and plotting, I love the deviations from the main cabin because I never got over Finnick's death, it served no point, and he and Annie have always been my favorites.
LiveLoveLaughHope chapter 35 . 10/18/2013
Please do upload a sequel: I love this story, and would love to see you continue it!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I like it so far. I'm getting goosebumps. Until next time.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
Go Au and have finnick not die please
RumorGoddess chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
I know this is blasphemous to say, but your story is even more enthralling than the original novel. I don't think I can put into words how much I hate Snow after reading this chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
Let me say that I really enjoyed your story and am looking forward to the sequel. I love your interpretation of Finnick and Annie. They have genuine chemistry and actually make each other better. Your Annie isn't a weak, scared little girl like most authors portray her, forgetting that she comes from a career district. She is a victor in her own right, dealing with PTSD. And Finnick is dealing with his own issues as well, and depends on her to stay strong. I love them together and can't wait to see more from you.
Vintage'Classic chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hi,
I just had to review this story - it's had me hooked! I really love how much you've thought about the characters and really made a good solid background for Finnick and for Annie. The plot is great - well paced - and it's such a great story! I honestly love it so so much.
Great job :)
Vintage'Classic xx
jeeno2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
AO3 is down at present so I'm leaving this review here. ;) What a vivid, visceral start to this story. Looking forward (but also dreading...) what comes next.