Reviews for Reclaiming his Heart
daniela.lellis.24 chapter 5 . 3/31
Too short, indeed! But of all Persuasion' s fiction I've read, It' s the most well-constructed. Congrats! As an Auten fan, I loved your history. And I wish you finish it if you can.
Ceci chapter 5 . 3/15
I love your fic! The style of writing is just perfect and YAY! Fredrick's point of view! :D
Hildegaarde chapter 5 . 1/19
I hope that you continue with this as I have really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Good work!
RossoDiSera chapter 5 . 1/19
Wentworth's point of view has always intrigued me, but it's a pity that the chapters are so short. Please keep on, I would like Anne and her Captain together in Lyme.
Ebzenka chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Yes, go on! I think it is a good work, and there is too little good Persuasion stories here.
I sincerely wish you can complete it this time!
Elizzzybeth chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I think it's amazing that you picked it up after 2 years. Keep up the good work. Would like to see a little more dialogue/conversations. :)
KarenCA chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Just began reading your story and find it very sweet. It's beautifully written so I don't know what you mean by rough. You'll have to finish it now that you've got us hooked. Thanks for sharing.
KeJae chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Even rough it's better than some stories I've read, and totally worth it!
KeJae chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
He has it...for the moment :). Now only to figure out the rest... This is looking good as far as the plot and characters go. Anticipating the rest to come :)
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Woah! An update! I had written this off as incomplete! Oh goodness how I love Persuasion... Easily my favorite by Austen, and I love your portrayal of her characters! Keep it up! (And your 2 year hiatus is forgotten away)

-Cat
lovingu9898 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
So sweet. I am also writing about Persuasion, with a different storyline. Your story was so beautiful )
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
ambereyes55 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
your story is beautiful...
Ionlyreadthem chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This story is lovely, heartfelt and you have the characters down so well (and the language) that it feels like reading an extension or addendum to Persuasion itself. Please keep writing!
za871 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Persuasion is my favourite of all Jane Austen novels. I especially enjoyed the depth of Captain Wentworth’s feelings and emotions. You have brought colour to his character and made him a very modern hero. The chapter is insightful and well written.
Elizzzybeth chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I'm enjoying your perspective of Captain Wentworth's thoughts. I like the scenes you've picked out. Hope you will update soon!