Reviews for Reclaiming his Heart
Biddy429 chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I loved this story but I must say I am so very disappointed - I really thought that they would have got together - have you a sequel to this story because if you have you must tell me what it is so I can read it! PLEASE?
Biddy429 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I am sitting here thinking that this is simply just a re-write of Persuasion but indeed I am wrong in making such an assumption and I am sorry for doing so! Your writing is exceptional and no matter if it resembles the original story in any shape or form I love it and love to read any version and believe it or not I get excited thinking what the ending might be despite the fact that I already know it! It is safe to say that I am a Persuasion Addict! I am glad that Capt Wentworth is coming to the realisation now that Anne still loves him! I hope I am not wrong!
Biddy429 chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
He realises her pain now! I am still enjoying this
Biddy429 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Another great chapter, I am really enjoying this story, thank you for sharing so far.
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
An excellent story so far - my fav paragraph in this first chapter is the third last one where he realises that Anne's youth has gone to be replaced by pain and sadness. I am really looking forward to reading the next few chapters, I love Persuasion!
Animagus-Steph chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Holy cow! This is incredible! Are you going to write more? I love hearing about things from the Captain's point of view!
daniela.lellis.24 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Too short, indeed! But of all Persuasion' s fiction I've read, It' s the most well-constructed. Congrats! As an Auten fan, I loved your history. And I wish you finish it if you can.
Ceci chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I love your fic! The style of writing is just perfect and YAY! Fredrick's point of view! :D
Hildegaarde chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I hope that you continue with this as I have really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Good work!
RossoDiSera chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Wentworth's point of view has always intrigued me, but it's a pity that the chapters are so short. Please keep on, I would like Anne and her Captain together in Lyme.
Ebzenka chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Yes, go on! I think it is a good work, and there is too little good Persuasion stories here.
I sincerely wish you can complete it this time!
Elizzzybeth chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I think it's amazing that you picked it up after 2 years. Keep up the good work. Would like to see a little more dialogue/conversations. :)
KarenCA chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Just began reading your story and find it very sweet. It's beautifully written so I don't know what you mean by rough. You'll have to finish it now that you've got us hooked. Thanks for sharing.
KeJae chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Even rough it's better than some stories I've read, and totally worth it!
KeJae chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
He has it...for the moment :). Now only to figure out the rest... This is looking good as far as the plot and characters go. Anticipating the rest to come :)