Reviews for Demonic Ravens in the UN
Okurdek chapter 6 . 3/22/2018
AWESOME
Okurdek chapter 7 . 3/22/2018
Oh nooo!

Btw you didn't even mention Turkey! Were you going to mention him or something if you were to continue or just forgot? I am asking because you mentioned Greece and Egypt, and many fans consider them as a trio.
AwkwardWitch chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Taranodongirl1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! CAN'T YOU JUST REWRITE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
how do they know about them being representitives exactly?
Desertea chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
That's such a shame; but I understand where you are coming from. I hope, however, you will continue to do fanfictions it would be lovely to see how your writing style has developed!
X chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Please continue!
Ann chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Woah! Dean's encountered the raven now; I wonder if England will tell them about his mistake. France unconscious and Prussia running around? Uh oh. I'm surprises that dean didn't try and see if Prussia was possessed like he did to France. Oh well. Anywho about France, I wonder if he's going to be unstable like japaen. Slowly the counties are being widdled away - not good!
Can't wait for what happens next!
qoverlord chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
dude so I read your other story Supernatural Countries and now I'm reading this one ad ITS SO GOOD I LOVE IT I really want to see what happens next can you pleaaaseee update soon I'm sorry if I sound crazy but I'm freaking out a little that there is not another chapter to read yet
Lushi chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
ohmygoshohmygosh PLEASE continue this x.x
Brichan95 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I can see that your writing style has improved and I can't wait for the rest. I just hope you watched more Supernatural in those 2 years. X'D
RougeBlatant chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Oh please do continue, this is great! And the way you added in the Raven poem is fantastic, I couldn't help but to recite it
Kuro Ao no Neko chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Oooooh! Things get tence! I so need more of this and can't wait for the next chapter!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Well holy crap
NoxBlade1254 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Ah! What will happen next? Can't wait for the next update!