Reviews for Conversation With Fists
Sweet chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
You should write more Allen/Lenalee.
Yullen is cute and all but makes no sense romantically!
Allen/Lenalee will be canon!
amenokuma chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
I was starting to cry at the end but then...it figures they'd still be fussing at each other in the afterlife. Loved all these shorts :)
PaintedonCanvas chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
SHOOO SADDDDDDD! so sweet, too. I love this story!
TheEndofTag chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
omg! i just love love love all of the stories! hahaha. got a kicked out of Kanda saying that he stabbed Allen with a fork! hahahaha. And of course the one with Kanda and Lavi was damn hilarious! A ten indeed! Again just love all the stories! beautifully written and entertaining as hell! .
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
While these are all short and not the kind of thing I usually like to read, I think you have a beautiful style of writing. Very well done.

Thanks for writing this.
Chibi-Dears XD chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Awwwwwww :( Allen saw Kanda. . . Sorry, I'm not good at reviews. I just love stories. .
WakeToSanity chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
First, I would like to congratulate my own self, for holding back my tears. Next, I will congratulate you, DewdropLotus, for finishing this yullen week fic, far after that event was through. This whole story was incredible and I really, really liked the style... it was sick. Now onto reviewing the actual chapter. I adored the first paragraph... like I could totally see that happening. The letter... damn, that was what convinced my tears that they shouldn't be inside of me. When Allen punched Kanda in the face, I shook my hand out like it hurt from the blow; like I had done it. That was incredible.

I also want to go back to the first chapter real quick, because the more I read it the more I find it simply intoxicating, I shudder every time at how broken down and fiery you make their 'love' seem. It's the underside of love yet it seems more desirable. It's amazing the way you portray it.

Congratulations on your first completed multi-chapter story. That will be all.

-Thanks for listening
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Here, you may have me Cerys...
WakeToSanity chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
While I was reading this chapter I kept thinking that there was something missing (despite the fantastic realistic and metaphorical imagery). And then the last line filled it in. Like my stomach gave a little lurch. A good one. Interesting chapter.

-Thanks for listening
kamimimi chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
True lahv is truly lahvly, isn't it? Lahv
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Loving every chapter.

Srsly
Tomoyo-chan284 chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
You know, this is the first chapter of this story that hasn't seemed completely depressing. Ah I just love their banter. And he's right, it is a completely believable excuse.
Fridayyythe13th chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
lol i always knew that's where that ribbon came from XD

but it's amazing, as always :)
Chibi-Dears XD chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
Awww that was so cute! :3 I'm glad Kanda wore it! :D
crobhdearg chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
awwwwwww! I love the bit about the jeweled hair tie. so cute.