Reviews for GI Joe: America's Special Mission Force
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 3/3
don't stop the story! please continue!
MJ MOD chapter 7 . 3/3
isn't storm shadow afraid of peta?
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 3/3
i can't BELIEVE tommy betrayed his friends!
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 3/3
where are the cats and dogs living in harmony as promised in chapter three? i feel let down now.
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 3/3
interesting beginning. collins is SUCH a moron! come on, i can't believe he's so underpaid he needs to commit crimes to support a child! and what a good father he is! his child has a traitor for father! and how will he react when those weapons make it in the us and threaten his family's life?
Bella Cuore chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
LOVE your disclaimer and TOTALLY agree!
suspreena chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I loved it so far.
suspreena chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I have long said that the only difference between heroes and traitors, patriots and traitors is who wins the war and writes history.
rumble.pig chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
It's ok, just glad you didn't abandon it without notice. Good luck with the rewrite, looking forward to reading them _
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
I look forward to seeing what you've done with the story.
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I really like this story. Please continue.
rumble.pig chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Hello! Enjoying your fic a lot and looking forward to new chapters. Don't really understand all the technical and weapons stuff but it's awesome nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
This is really getting exciting.
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I think your fanfic is excellent. I only wish the movie script had been more like this fic. I agree with you about the makers of the films. I love how you introduced Scarlett (my childhood character hero) and how you revamped her history a bit. Great job! I look forward to reading more.
PhantomEmpress chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
ooh we're going to get into meat and potatoes now!