Reviews for There's a New Moon Tonight
DarkAngel1858 chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
I love ths sequel
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 29 . 3/24/2012
Well, I'm going to go cry now...can't believe it's over :(
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
Update soon! We got lemon/dras for the lamas, I loved it!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 26 . 2/20/2012
Dun dun dun! Ugh, Scarlett made a big mistake years ago! I love Lucas Jr...he's so cute and he thinks he's all tough/manly like! Update soon!(:
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
Totally love this! Can't wait for more!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
I think this was my favorite chapter! Amazing job! I felt bad for Fiona and Adam, but the baby was Lucas'. So, he had every right to take his son. Update soon! I want to know how they take it when he gets home!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
Aww poor scarlett and lucas!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
I look forward to each of your updates! They're always intense and that's wh I love them! First off, Scarlett should've told Lucas, or let him take part on the decession. Even if it isn't his body, he's half Of that baby. I understood her depression, but that sucks for Lucas:/ Update!
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Amazing job! You know, the usual * shrugs shoulders like a pro* I can't wait to find out about thereasons behind Scarletts depression...and oh, I couldn't stop laughing when Eli almost fainted...classic(: Update!
OkapiEpicness chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Awesome chapter. Poor Scar trying to jump over the railing, but then again, who knows if Lucas is still as dependable as before the whole cheating thing. Gah, update when you can :3
OkapiEpicness chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Awe, such a nice little ending :3 I love how this story still has EClare even though it's family based. Most of the time it's just all about their kids and it drives me insane. Love this story by the way
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I loved this chapter! Amazing job as usual! Gotta' love anEclare lazy day } Update soon, I missed them :(
Blueno4 chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Amazing! I this story!
OkapiEpicness chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
I guess I'll review. This story is amazing, as always. Kcjhyu7ldcjduwial UPDATE FASTERR. I miss every day updates! They're a nice little surprise, but I know what it's like to be busy, so I get it. And blah, a review is to give your opinions, right? Umm, well not to be irritating or bossy...but more EClare would be nice...*hides behind rock* Great story by the way
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
Ah! I've said this in millions of reviews previous, but dude, I really love this story! It's so amazingly awesome! Please update soon! I want to be a part of the Coyne family...they kill rapists and get millions #lucky. Anyways, loved it!