Reviews for The Black Queen
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Cleverly housed spoiler in a very interesting hommage to Irene.
Logical and captivating.
KBRC chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
the end... i feel like this is perfect.
obsessed-psyco chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is beautifully written and it's such nice imagery! Thank you so much for posting.
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Please say Irene's back :) Why kill her?
wolfhead chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I feel so bad for Irene..

Wait, at the end... Was he implying that there was a new black queen, or that Irene wasn't really dead?
IseeButterfly chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
wow, you're amazing with your words. I just saw the movie and Holme's reaction at the moment you described in your ff was my favorite scene.

I think you did a really good job, this definetely needs more reviews.
Lightnin Spark chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I went to go check out your profile, and I got so excited to see that you wrote a story all about Irene! Again, I really love your nick name for her. It fits her so well, and that's really what she is in the Moriarty vs. Sherlock battle.

"If he had not taken her letter, if he had not ruined her mission, if he had followed her, if he had even insisted on lunch, would she still be alive?" It didn't strike me until now, but I agree. Sherlock probably felt a bit of guilt over her "death".

Lastly, I liked how you potrayed Holmes thoughts. They were quite spot on to his character. Great job! I really enjoyed it.
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"Irene. Insufferable Irene. Irresistible Irene. Incomparable Irene. Unconquerable Irene." Wow. That was great! I truly, truly hope that Moriarty placing the queen back on the board was meant to be symbolic. After all, she didn't even have time to cough blood into her handkerchief before collapsing, so I'm beginning to smell a rat. A delicious, wonderful rat. :D

Great story! The structure was very interesting.
to lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
With those last words are you insinuating something like she isn't really dead? Because I will love you forever for that. my username is liebedero
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
aww...poor girl. But now what's the significance of Moriarty putting Sherlock's queen back on the board? Is it that he'd find Sim later? Except they refer to both her and Watson as bishops...