Reviews for Digimon: Battle!
poh.king.5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Let's me in
Gamermon chapter 49 . 12/9/2012
Awesome story, thanks
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 49 . 6/2/2012
could you do a sequil?
Jackpot 2 chapter 49 . 5/5/2012
A great end to a great story. Glad you'll be working on Action Anime Brawl and all, but like I suggested before you have to make a second season, especially with how you endded it.

I also want to say thanks for the review on Digimon Zero 3, and I will update chapter three either during the weekend or next week.

Not much to say except for one thing: "Hey Digimon, Hey Digimon!" :)
Jackpot 2 chapter 48 . 5/5/2012
Even in the finale, you still continue to surprise me. The golden armor digivolution, d.n.a digivolution, and the partner digimon hitchiking on a trip the the Human world. Looking foward to the last chapter.
OrangeTsundere chapter 49 . 5/5/2012
This was such an awesome story! I was sad when it ended... I expected the guy at the end to freak out more about Babydmon- a live talking dragon.
Jackpot 2 chapter 47 . 5/3/2012
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the should write a season two after this.

I never expected Milleuiummon to be the Big Bad of the series, and Isamu finally uses the Digi-Egg of Miracles. Wonder what Wormon will Digivolve too? Can't wait to find out!
Jackpot 2 chapter 46 . 4/30/2012
Oddly enough, I was just thinking if you were going to have another split digivolution for Dracomon, and you did. Looking forward to your next few chapters, and I'd reccomend you'd make a sequal to this fic, it clearly deserves it.
Jackpot 2 chapter 45 . 4/28/2012
Was I expecting Gatomon to go to Mega: Yes

Was I expecting her to Digivolve to Ophanimom: Yes

Was I expecting her and Kiyoko to Biomerge: No way!

I did not see that one coming! Now everyone can reach the Mega level. The Unifier is in trouble now. I'm sure you'd probarly get a ton more reviews if you let more guest reviews review.
Jackpot 2 chapter 43 . 4/15/2012
I had no idea that was actually CannonBeemon himself. Talk about a twist.

On another note, Dracomon finally went Mega! I've been waiting for that to happen.
J-ster chapter 36 . 3/26/2012
Wow GranDracmon has another backup plan. First the bomb and now this. Well they got searchmon out of it and now they might be able to find the Unifier. I wonder who he is.
Jackpot 2 chapter 39 . 3/25/2012
Honestly, I was sorta expecting Kiyoko getting the Digi-Egg of Light, for obvious reasons, but shoulda known by bow that Isamu is the one who gets all the eggs. I wonder what would happen if he and Kiyoko accidently swapped Digi-Eggs? That would be intresting.
Jackpot 2 chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
For some reason it says I've already reviewed for chapter 35.

Anyway, that was a good chapter. I figured they were not done yet, but I never imagined they'ed still had to fight the Unifier, and they don't even know who he is. Dracomon and Gatomon are going to need those Mega forms now more than ever if they want to survive.

I meant to put this in the last review, but forgot. I always wondered who was the main character in this fic. It sorta shifted between Isamu and Daichi every now and then, but this chapter proves that it is without a doubt Isamu.
Jackpot 2 chapter 35 . 3/20/2012
I did not see that mode change coming! Nice work, and I look forward to a new chapter tomorrow to see what happens next. I wonder if Dracomon and Gatomon will ever reach their Mega forms. Hope so.
OrangeTsundere chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Okay, who says the 'Last Time' and 'Next time' things out loud in the voice of the person in the anime doing it?

...

...

I do.

Awesome story!

Dorumon: I wonder what type of Digivice you'll have?

Me: Xros Loader, probably.