Reviews for The Very Unfortunate Thing About Airships
Harleyluv chapter 11 . 1/24
Loved this story! I just finished watching the 2011 movie on Netflix and was hoping against all odds that there may have been some fanfiction written - Boy, did I get lucky! I feel that you wrote all the characters quite faithfully to the movie (I personally haven't read the book yet, so I can't compare it to that), but I think it was a lovely story showing the interactions between the musketeers. The dialogue was also wonderfully written, and I think it was just as powerful what was said by the characters as what wasn't, if that makes any sense.
All and all, I'm so happy to have found this piece of writing, thank you!
-Harleyluv
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
*Wails* Noooooo, it's OVER! D': What am I gonna DO with my LIFE now?
I. LOVED. This story! :D Loved. It. I love your writing, I love the warm fuzzies, I loved everything about it! I could see the characters so clearly in my mind's eye and hear their voices - especially poor Planchet's - and it was all just so fabulous that I sat here silently squeeing practically the entire time. _ Well done indeed! (Side note: When King Louis asked what color Buckingham was wearing, I really wanted to just yank all his wavy red hair out by the roots. -_- Good job with that too. XD)
pain in the mikta chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
This was going real nice... Too it's stopping here... :-(
Vincent Aguila chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
Yo!

Quite a good story! I liked reading it!

See ya!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I hope D'Artagnan gets well soon. He needs it. Bad. And he needs to get back to his sweetheart and court her for crying out loud! I love how the four men take care of D'Artagnan and love him and are fond of him, like a son or a brother.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
SPN1985 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I love it! More!
Bethylee chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I really love this story! I've read it once before. It be lovely if you updated it! It's such a well written story that has so much to tell still! I hope you update soon-ish :)
Ashes And Electricity chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Amazing story, completely made my day. Thanx!
fariedragon chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Oh man this deserves a sequel. I wonder if D'Artagnan has more insecurities? What happens next does he make a full recovery?
sarah chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
please continue this!
I really want to see where the realtionship between athos and d'artagnan is going
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Come on! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
More Please im waiting!
Tachibana Natsu chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Update soon please!
YaIAteYourSocks-SoWhat chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I love this story when I watched the movie I thought of the same situation. I think it would be really cute if Constance teaches D'Artagnan to needle point or something whal he is recovering (just to bruise his ego)
PyroKitty24 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I loved the character interaction in this story