Reviews for The Very Unfortunate Thing About Airships
pain in the mikta chapter 11 . 9/11
This was going real nice... Too it's stopping here... :-(
Vincent Aguila chapter 11 . 6/7

Quite a good story! I liked reading it!

See ya!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I hope D'Artagnan gets well soon. He needs it. Bad. And he needs to get back to his sweetheart and court her for crying out loud! I love how the four men take care of D'Artagnan and love him and are fond of him, like a son or a brother.

SPN1985 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I love it! More!
Minako Mikoto chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I really love this story! I've read it once before. It be lovely if you updated it! It's such a well written story that has so much to tell still! I hope you update soon-ish :)
Ashes And Electricity chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Amazing story, completely made my day. Thanx!
fariedragon chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Oh man this deserves a sequel. I wonder if D'Artagnan has more insecurities? What happens next does he make a full recovery?
sarah chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
please continue this!
I really want to see where the realtionship between athos and d'artagnan is going
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Come on! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
More Please im waiting!
Tachibana Natsu chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Update soon please!
YaIAteYourSocks-SoWhat chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I love this story when I watched the movie I thought of the same situation. I think it would be really cute if Constance teaches D'Artagnan to needle point or something whal he is recovering (just to bruise his ego)
PyroKitty24 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I loved the character interaction in this story
jack-damian chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
meh i like. where the hell's the rest?
i kid, i kid. i like this one and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I heard your email is up and running! I can't wait to see what you have planned for us! Please don't forget about this story! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE UPDATE SOON! PLEAAAASE!?