Reviews for The Deviation in the Delivery
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
you just killed me with the last sentence. I never thought about it that way, but it so freakin true! I love it! and I even visited youtube to see the promo for this episode, because of your AN, and man, were they funny :D I just love that episode so, so much. And this was very enjoyable :D
delia84 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I agree — endings are the worst! But yours is fine :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I've had this story open since before The episode, but I took the spoiler alert to heart and had to wait to read it, then I had to find it among all the other open stories! I am very glad that I kept it! The ending was very cute!
catleft chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aw, cute story. And I did love the last line.
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was beyond adorable, I got here because someone rebloged your rant and I just love Baby Booth fics :) Though not smutty at all (smut is always fun), I really liked this short story...Still can't believe we'll meet Christine on the next episode! So exciting!

Anyway, great job :) And I'm following you now on tumblr
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AWE I will forever reference this fic if the episode lets me down. This read very well and sounds like an actual episode playing live. Great write up! Thank you

thorteso chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this version of the delivery, especially the ending ;) Thanks for sharing!
legggate chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
harper83 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved it! I really hope that's how it really goes!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I just loved this story...I felt you captured Booth and Brennan very well. i can't believe how long we have to wait for the actual delivery! Looking forward to your next story!
Sheila chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Actually, I quite enjoyed it, especially the ending.
Becki chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think they've already given the baby's name out somewhere. It's on the sides or something for the seventh episode. Anyways, I really liked this and the ending made me laugh.
EvaAnderson chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
very much enjoyed this story :) oh I cant wait till april when we see what happens but I think it will be very simillar to what u wrote :P
solofia chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I had read every spoiler you mentioned and i really liked your interpretation of them.

This story is going straight to my favorites. :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
glad you gave this to us, i am like you cant wait till it comee.