Reviews for The Deviation in the Delivery
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
you just killed me with the last sentence. I never thought about it that way, but it so freakin true! I love it! and I even visited youtube to see the promo for this episode, because of your AN, and man, were they funny :D I just love that episode so, so much. And this was very enjoyable :D
delia84 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I agree — endings are the worst! But yours is fine :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I've had this story open since before The episode, but I took the spoiler alert to heart and had to wait to read it, then I had to find it among all the other open stories! I am very glad that I kept it! The ending was very cute!
catleft chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aw, cute story. And I did love the last line.
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was beyond adorable, I got here because someone rebloged your rant and I just love Baby Booth fics :) Though not smutty at all (smut is always fun), I really liked this short story...Still can't believe we'll meet Christine on the next episode! So exciting!

Anyway, great job :) And I'm following you now on tumblr
Anna Crosswell chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AWE I will forever reference this fic if the episode lets me down. This read very well and sounds like an actual episode playing live. Great write up! Thank you

TokyoFish
thorteso chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved this version of the delivery, especially the ending ;) Thanks for sharing!
legggate chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
harper83 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved it! I really hope that's how it really goes!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I just loved this story...I felt you captured Booth and Brennan very well. i can't believe how long we have to wait for the actual delivery! Looking forward to your next story!
Sheila chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Actually, I quite enjoyed it, especially the ending.
Becki chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think they've already given the baby's name out somewhere. It's on the sides or something for the seventh episode. Anyways, I really liked this and the ending made me laugh.
EvaAnderson chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
very much enjoyed this story :) oh I cant wait till april when we see what happens but I think it will be very simillar to what u wrote :P
solofia chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I had read every spoiler you mentioned and i really liked your interpretation of them.

This story is going straight to my favorites. :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
glad you gave this to us, i am like you cant wait till it comee.