Reviews for Teeter for a Catastrophic Fall
Munkeyfump20 chapter 5 . 9/28
Cliff hanger I hate them as they spoil a very good story but thanks for the read
maxiefae chapter 5 . 4/9
Wow poor jane
TrustFalls chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So I know you’ve heard this before, but I really hope that one day, you’ll resume this FF. I’m not big with this kind of things, but it’s a beautiful, melancholic and carefully observed piece of work.
It begins with the title, the “headline” and the dense atmosphere (and very tangible descriptions) , even the summary is a poetic one.
I love their banter about spoons and snacks and how you show how well Jane knows Lisbon and how poor he thinks of himself (this is definitely my favorite: “Had he been a good man, or a decent man, he would let her win. He is neither and he never lets her win, not even in something as small as this.)
If got many favorite scenes, but my favorites are “[..]as if from a cracked pot” ,“There’s Jane./There’s always Jane.”and “And it’s only an excuse.”
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Though I regret there isn't more to your story, I very much appreciate what you have written. Brilliant. Painful. Thank you.
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Another chapter equal to the previous in its perfect registration of the fine-grained image of their world. Excellent.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Each chapter is gold. Highly polished gold leaf over the tragedy that is Patrick Jane and, increasingly, by association, Lisbon (and by ties to Lisbon, Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt as well). To be in love with someone in the grip of fathomless and unrelenting evil.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
This is brilliant and beautiful. Captures the emotional nuances of their unimaginably complicated emotional and moral landscape.
coldweathergal chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Oh, I wish you'd finished this.
mrs.sastre chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Will you finish this story? I hope you do.

This is such an intelligently and beautifully written story. You explore Jane's pain and Lisbon's characters in such a compelling way.

Really hope that you finish it.
Meganp chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Hey hon! I just came across this one today, I was looking for a good read and decided to look on your profile; you always have wonderful stories, I knew I couldn't go wrong! ;)

I'm really enjoying this. Only now I realized it's not completed and since the last update was a while ago, I was wondering if you plan on continuing this one. I'm following it anyway, such a good story!

If you plan on picking it up again sometime, please get those two together. Jane beating himself up makes me really sad... :)

Again, wonderful story! I had a great time reading it today.
GSD010 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
This is just so enjoyably well written - the verbal and non-verbal sparring is so entertaining. You have them so well in character and have a really interesting story to grab the reader. I love how many times Lisbon considers shooting Jane! I stumbled on this in someones favourites and am so glad I did. Stories of this caliber are not very common and are always treasured. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.
Pacific Marl chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
How can we not follow this story when it is so amazingly written, intensely intriguing, and so well characterized? I hope to see an update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Very true to characters love the darkness we glimpsed this chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I have only just found this story. It is so, so good, so well written too.

Not only do you seem to really see Jane and Lisbon but even the case is interesting!

Love it. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Moving a little slow for me thoigh