Reviews for Strangelove
One thing I wanna point out: I was 14 through my entire freshman year. And many of my friends were as well. Your schooling may be different. That is just how my high school was.
SabbraCadabra chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Moar!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Tell me there is more plz!
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Haha I like the last part:

"Seriously, look at us - a vampire, a seer and a spellmaster walk into a bar. There's gotta be a punchline in there somewhere!"
alienangel19852003 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Simply amazing, I try loved this work.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Your right about the if you are born in September you can start early and be one of the younger ones in your grade but I don't know where you went to school because here in America and in pretty sure in Canada you're 14 when you start High School and I would know because I'm going to High School next year and I'll be 14. Sorry I just had to say that.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
VickiiMadd chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this is really great I hope its not done til next time
DramaMama01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG! What did I just read? Oh wait, I know! FREAKING CHAPTERS THAT I'M DYING TO READ! I WANT THEM! I WANT THEM NOW!
I'd please chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Please update soon
Toolegit708 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This Is a fantastic fic! Usually I just read MBSAV and move on, but your writing made me feel incline to drop a review. This is some of the best writing I've seen about this show!

I hope you continue writing and never stop :)