Reviews for Student Abroad
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 3/26
["Okay then, well I'm sorry for being difficult then." She muttered. The sarcasm was just dripping from her quiet voice.]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so ‘she’ shouldn’t be capitalized, and there should be a comma rather than a period inside the quotes.

I'm not sure whether to see Alianna as dull or difficult. She's seen first year students being sorted before her, no doubt a few expressing fear and talking loudly when the hat talks to them. Or maybe she knows and doesn't care.

I also don't see the point that Alianna's a transfer, since it doesn't affect the plot whatsoever. At first it seems that Hogwarts never gets transfers from other schools, so their open surprise and curiosity is warranted at seeing a much older student among the first years. Yet this is completely abandoned as everyone treats her like she's always been to Hogwarts.
CameronKirkland13 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Oh... that's terrible! I'm so sorry that happened! Something similar happened to me though it wasn't as bad. I wrote a six page essay for school and saved it but when I got back onto the computer the file wasn't even there! I had to rewrite the whole thing. But I forgive you for not updating now that I know what happened.
The Booknerds chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Can't wait!
Shadow's Hollow chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Okay so I haven't been able to update my stories as much as I would like to. I have had a lot going on in my life but I plan on writing more for all of my stories within the next few weeks. Although I seem to have made many mistakes on spelling and such in this story I will be going back and changing that. I will not be changing anything in the story so no worries there. I hope you all continue to read my stories and I want to thank you so much for your reviews. Please bare with me while I fix some of my stories and until I can hopefully update my stories and put new ones out. *Bows* Please continues to Read and Enjoy.

To:CupKatyCakes,

Thank you for your review. It's not really a secret since it is obvious and will be stated in the next chapter. Yes, Snape is her uncle. I have always had a soft spot for Snape and it will more than likely show in this story. I will hopefully have the next chapters up soon and look forward to any reviews you might give.

To: Tobichan,

Wow, didn't know that you had reviewed for this story. *smiles* I always look forward to your reviews and I might have the next chapter partly written when I see you next to get some help with your character's entrance. Yes Lyss is Draco's sister. I thought that would be a perfect character for her and she does resemble his looks a bit. I am looking forward to adding in everyone else's characters as well.
CupKatyCakes chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Please write more! Is her Uncle Snape?
Tobichan chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
I can't wait for he next chapter I wanna know who her uncle is and lyss was dracos sis yeah? I can't wait for the rest of the group to pop up