Reviews for CQB
jameron4eva chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I call bull.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
There's nothing to complain about really; when Tex and Carolina fight it's really anyone's game. As shown in season 10 episode 19, they're both pretty evenly matched, with Carolina hitting a little faster and Tex hitting a little faster. Well done, I assume it's not important that Tex isn't really a biological being, the fight was very interesting to read.
Leonard Church814 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
No,Carolina is supposed to loose to Tex,THIS DEFIES THE RVB UNIVERSE!
Toaneo07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
wooooo ,carolina is a chick bad-ass...not much but whatever ,yeah ,its cool
Agent Carolina chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
GO CAROLINA!

Carolina is my favourite Freelancer of all time.

Followed by South and then Tex.

Very nice fight scenes. It was choreographed nicely
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
If your aim was indeed to write a good fight scene, I'd say you've succeeded. The action was realistic, and it was pretty heart-pumping as far as the written word goes~ My only problem is this:

{Carolina changed her stance, standing three quarters on to her opponent with her fists in front of her. She shifted slightly, opening her palms and bowing her head –inviting Tex to attack.

Tex accepted the invitation graciously, running at Carolina while her opponent remained still.}

The only thing is that Carolina's 'invitation' is pretty obvious. I mean, it's pretty well common sense that if your opponent is seemingly offering you a good shot, they're setting you up for something. I just don't think a fighter as good as Tex would throw caution to the wind and just rush in.

In all, a nice fic. Sorry for being so picky- it's just that that passage jumped at me as a bit... off. Anyway, nice story!
1-1 Marines chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
NICE! You should make a story where South, Tex and C.T. all get into a catfight! But I never really did think Tex was a redhead. Sure she beat a guy to death with his own skull, but she isn't that much of a wildcard.