Reviews for Magnetism
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
very great story
Leader of the imagination chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
The ending was quite funny when she said about more tests
plagoo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ohoho~
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I will seriously break dance naked on the roof of my house if this gets a sequel. *_* And that is how I know I desperately need a life. You certainly have a knack for writing, don't you? :)
loveasaconstruct chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I love how submissive GLaDOS was and how she was eventually pleading with Chell. Very interesting publication indeed, my good sir!
Emmalyn chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Yay, more fics! These were both great; your scenarios were more plausible than many I've read. ;) The only thing that was a bit distracting to me, in the first chapter particularly, was that the verb tenses kept changing from past to present and back again-and I recognize that this is a tough thing to catch, since I do it too! _;

Also, one thing that felt different to me in these fics (that I didn't notice in the other collection) was the pacing. For some reason, I felt that these sped up a lot near the end, whereas the beginnings and middles were nicely drawn-out and full of description. Again, this is something I tend to do-and it's very understandable, especially since you're new to writing smut (and what an AWESOME job for your first try, GOOD LORD). :D Just something to keep in mind for future chapters, maybe! And I'm not saying you should go for extreme detail in the sex scenes or anything (unless you want to, haha), just perhaps more denouement near the end, or a transition paragraph or two, or some more description of thoughts before and after the-*cough*-actions. ;)

But yes, please let me reiterate, awesome job on these! I can't wait to read more stories from you. Thanks for posting! :D

~Emma
GLaDHal chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This is good, it must have been rather difficult to write glados without making it ooc.
Jamiwami chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This is great :) I really like how you described android!GLaDOS, you make her both creepy and feminine which is nice and suits her character. Were you inspired by any of the android versions of her on the web? Also I think it's kinda hard to keep characters from being ooc in sexual/romantic situations...But you do a awesome job at it! GLaDOS is still batshit insane whenever you write her, and I love it :D
ButtRice chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was delicious, so very very delicious. Descriptive enough to make me all hot and bothered before work.. thanks. Going to take another shower now. Dx
Tachikoma's Aunt chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Normally, when I read smut, I read it exclusively for. . . well, the smut. However, I'd like to note that this is the only ChellDOS fic I've seen where GLaDOS isn't completely OoC. If Chell was too fucked up psychologically to test properly and negative reinforcement wasn't doing anything. . . well GLaDOS isn't an idiot. If she thought clawed metallic tentacle sex might get Chell's testing efficeincy back up, she'd do it. For science.

Seriously though, this is the only way I could actually see them getting together.
JenovaII chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
*o* moar plz.

Man, you do it better than i do...guess i could take a lesson... -shamed...-
commanderkitty chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oooh, that was good. I like the idea of Chell and GLaDOS learning together. The only issue I have is that you kept switching between past and present tense, even in the middle of some sentences. It was a little jarring. Other than that, your writing is quite good. :)
Chloe Kompton chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I liked this a lot! But you started going back and forth between tenses midway through and that kind of did a lot to jolt me out of the story. D:
Pandora.Writing chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Delicious. Like cake. I'm drooling a little bit. And I'm not even lying about that.
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Glados became a little too willing. loved it, glad to know Chell wasn't the only one who enjoyed it.