Reviews for Switching Sides
Michelle chapter 23 . 5/25
Please update plz
It would be so. Uh for me and its just full of cruel and shame to end it here.
"ppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee..."
Misskinny chapter 23 . 5/20
UPDATE!
Michelle chapter 23 . 2/17
Update it was wonderful plz update plz plz plz
Aaaaaa im so excited for yhe
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
i think that is a great idea for wally and giganta TO BE TOGETHER AWWWWWWWWWWW! ILOVE IT
Egg Emperor chapter 23 . 9/29/2015
Considering you have not updated in nearly 3 years I'm assuming this story is dead. But it was awesome, evilly awesome and a fantastic ride.

On another note, I think I've finally figured something out. I could be wrong but there's been this nagging feeling for a while, so I'll take a stab and make my guess.

None of this is real is it? It's another fail-safe only this time on the mentors. I have no doubt that the kids were pissed about Bruce's little stunt. So this is their revenge, give their mentors a taste of their own medicine. Thrust them into a scenario that has to be their own absolute worst nightmare - their "children" turning evil and killing - all in the intention of proving that what Bats and the other did was equally cruel. Heck since the object of their game was sacrifice, I could see the kids making it just like theirs, the object being to sacrifice - kill - the YJ kids for the greater good of the world, something they know their mentors could never do. I could be completely wrong, they might have really turned evil and become monsters that want to turn the whole world into sociopaths in order to bring about some twisted "utopia". But I have a feeling that it's just too pat. It feels like something from a dream that makes sense during but the moment you wake up you realize how weird and warped it really was.
Either way it's a trip.
Sincerely,
-Johannes, The Egg Emperor
Chosen Nightmares chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Oh my god, dude. This is an amazing story and I seriously hope you'll pick it up again soon. I don't comment on a lot of stories, so I hope you take that compliment to the full extent of it's worth.

Seriously rooting for YJ to win out over the League though, it'd put a nice spin on the whole Justice Lords thing. Not to mention it's nice to have the anti-heroes win every once in a while. :D Haha, and if M'Gann made them loyal to YJ it would be amazing! XD

Still, even if it doesn't end up like this, I'd still want to read it. :)
MarburyBlur chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
Update please. [I am reviewer #401]
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
I don't know if it's good or bad that Wally's the weak link. It marshes more vulnerable, but he's also more humane. I don't care, cuz it's awesome.
toast4219 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the best Young Justice fanfictions I have ever read. I love this story so much it would be a shame not to finish it so please update soon.
toast4219 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the best Young Justice fanfictions I have read it would be a shame not to finish it so please update.
Michelle chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
I loved it I loved it
Please update
Pretty please
Michelle chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
I absolutely love tis amazing
ItIsTheRabbit chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
I just wanted to tell you that I love your story! You make me feel for all of the characters, and I'm really excited to read every new chapter. Thank you so much for publishing this!
AmandaVincent13 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015