Reviews for One More Chance
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28
Can I just say knew it? KNEW IT!
Well, it was obvi w/ Dwyer… lol
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28
Wtf?! HOW? It couldn't have been Tanya b4. She doesn't have brown hair…
Now all four of the suspects are pretty close...
Uhh anonymous chapter 30 . 6/28
Go random guest reviews! I needed to write this down, lol.
I have a huge feeling it's Renee.
Tanya just wouldn't make sense. Unless Victoria is the one doing her dirty business, I don't think anyone will… and I think her hair would be cannon to the books and be red…

Mike and Lauren? To get Bella and Edward for themselves? Yeah they may be annoying, but from this story, I feel like they aren't necessarily BAD people. The main antagonist is Renee and the secondary one is Tanya.

So… I'm 95% thinking Renee and the other 5% thinking it'sTanya.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 19 . 4/24
Wait wait wait Marie better not die
MusicToSleepTo chapter 6 . 4/24
The grammar is really annoying... And the kids speak quite maturely for 3 and a half year olds.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 1 . 4/24
Your grammar is quite horrible.
el chapter 26 . 4/22
Ive seen when a stranger calls too. I was 12 i guess. I was afraid during the movie at that age.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 4/9
I've missed this. I just had to visit again.
crzychild02 chapter 39 . 4/6
Kerrion chapter 32 . 3/4
Why do people keep accusing Edward of Cheating ? he was drugged and raped it was not cheating.
jk chapter 3 . 2/17
Your grammar is horrible! You keep putting "on" instead of in...its really annoying!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5
Wth? leaving and hate ur fiancé is one thing. but hiding his kids for 4 freaking yrs? that's awful. seriously what was she thinking. She rob daddy love and existence for their kids. selfish b!tch
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Fucking get on with it. I've scrolled through the majority of the last 2 chapters.
addicted twireader chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
After every chapter I keep arguing with myself about reading the next. I am having a hard time finding anyone in this story with any redeeming qualities. I agree with others that Edward was raped. I find him to the point of being mentally ill - so much self blame, so little self worth and so forth it is hard to read. This Bella is so beyond self centered and selfish that there is no way she can be perceived as a good mother - and then involving Carlisle in this. I don't care how much she told them about Edward at some point they were going to start thinking what Rosalie said - that their dad didn't want them. He loved work more then them. Bella robbed both them and Edward of so much. She understood what she was doing but she choose to put herself before her children anyway - I don't care what her personal issues are. She should be the one begging for forgiveness. What kind of physician can Carlisle be that he doesn't understand his son was raped. Having his son be raped and then blaming him for it - he is probably the most despicable of them all. Not telling Edward about his own kids - that man is a monster. I don't normally post bad reviews but this story was recommended on one of the recommendation facebook pages and reading it has just frustrated me so. I may be interpreting this incorrectly and maybe if I hold on someone will show some mature adult qualities at some point. I just feel like the message is all wrong.
gpark1829 chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
3,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »