Reviews for One More Chance
gpark1829 chapter 15 . 9/17
ChasingAfterADream chapter 1 . 9/15
Bawled my eyes out in every chapter.
Amazing story so far. Can't stop the tears from falling. So emotional.
Hi There! It's a great story..thank you! :)
lisamccool388 chapter 24 . 7/30
emmzac chapter 41 . 7/20
Thanks for sharing this great E/B journey.
emmzac chapter 33 . 7/17
Just checking in to say I'm still here reading and enjoying this E/B journey.
emmzac chapter 14 . 7/10
It's so sad. She is sad. He is sad. Together they are sad. Hope Edward finds all the answers he needs that will eventually reunite these two.
Still reading and enjoying:-)
emmzac chapter 10 . 7/6
At this point the only bitch is Tanya. If it want for her they would all be one happy family. Still reading and enjoying:-)
emmzac chapter 8 . 7/6
I hope somewhere along the way Tanya is forced to say what happened and then the bitch gets it. I also hope that she reveals that Edward had passed out and therefore they never actually had sex.
emmzac chapter 5 . 7/5
And again I'm hitting next... It's too good not to.
emmzac chapter 4 . 7/5
Sorry I've got no time to review I need to hit next and hit it now... Thank goodness this is complete and not a WIP. It'd kill me if I had to wait for an update.
emmzac chapter 1 . 7/4
First chapter down and if the rest is like this I'm all in. What a great start. Reading on now...
ValeryVzla29 chapter 11 . 6/7
It's funny how the story always refers that both Edward and Bella made mistakes... but all I see are Bella's mistakes... The so called Edward's mistakes were not intentional, he doesn't even remember them! Maybe he didn't even have sex with Tanya? Whereas Bella's mistakes, though taken out from hurt, were indeed intentional... I feel for Edward! In this story I'm all Team Edward.
ValeryVzla29 chapter 10 . 6/7
"THAT BITCH!" Rosalie screeched... Perfect ending for this chapter! I totally agree with Rosalie.
3,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »