Reviews for One More Chance
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 11/17
I had stopped reading this awhile back because at the time I had a hard time reading angst. I am back and love it so far.

I really think that Bella should have stuck around to find out what actually happened.
Charabella chapter 40 . 11/6
First of all, I wanna say thank you for making and shraing this lovely story. This is perfect, everything that I wish to be there is there. Andrew and Marie are perfect angels. Andrew's wittiness never failed to make me laugh. I love everything here. You're so great. Thank you..
Charabella chapter 12 . 10/31
i am already halfway here and I so love Andrew!
Charabella chapter 1 . 10/31
i am already halfway here and I so love Andrew! hahahha
maryway chapter 6 . 9/6
So glad we have some non-angst in this chapter. Got a question, what the heck are the kids doing in Kindergarten being 3 1/2 years old and going into 1st grade at 4 years old? I don't always do this much angst and was about to flounce, to be honest, so I hope most of it is gone. He is one self-loathing person. For English not being your first language you are not doing too bad.
I just love the fact that this takes place in Canada !
winnodinno chapter 25 . 2/1
Reading your note above, I guess it seems kind of weird that what Edward did was seen as cheating, instead of what it really is...rape. Drugging someone and forcing them to have sex amounts to that, not cheating. Even the drinking on the night before, to me wasn't a bog deal. So the guy wanted to whoop it up with a little drink with his friends in celebration, I don't even see a mistake there.
AbK chapter 41 . 12/9/2016
WOW! What a wonderful story it had everything I love thanks for a great read abk
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Its fantastic! Omg so much awesomeness ;) you are wonderful
Guest chapter 41 . 11/12/2016
This story is great but I have to say: I absolutely despise Andrew! He's so annoying sometimes!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2016
Can I just say knew it? KNEW IT!
Well, it was obvi w/ Dwyer… lol
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Wtf?! HOW? It couldn't have been Tanya b4. She doesn't have brown hair…
Now all four of the suspects are pretty close...
Uhh anonymous chapter 30 . 6/28/2016
Go random guest reviews! I needed to write this down, lol.
I have a huge feeling it's Renee.
Tanya just wouldn't make sense. Unless Victoria is the one doing her dirty business, I don't think anyone will… and I think her hair would be cannon to the books and be red…

Mike and Lauren? To get Bella and Edward for themselves? Yeah they may be annoying, but from this story, I feel like they aren't necessarily BAD people. The main antagonist is Renee and the secondary one is Tanya.

So… I'm 95% thinking Renee and the other 5% thinking it'sTanya.
voidxtiles chapter 19 . 4/24/2016
Wait wait wait Marie better not die
voidxtiles chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
The grammar is really annoying... And the kids speak quite maturely for 3 and a half year olds.
3,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »