Reviews for Everyday Secrets
yuiyuki chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Kyaaaaaaa! I love this so much...i hope u make a full on story with this fict...not just a two-shot...ahh its just so good
Trngmy chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Dude. You're amazing and a teaser at the same time. I was yearning for more! Great job. I hope you continue to write.
FallingHopelessly chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
That was absolutely positively out of this world. You have blown my mind. I fell in love with ichiruki all over again. Loved it!
Harlequin Law chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
OMG! I can't believe that was it! I was so into the story and it just ended! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
So sweet! I like :-)
stubbornheroine chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
this was really cute and enjoyable. :D
thanks for sharing
Insanity-Plus chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND you blew me away with the ending! Haha!

GREAT job! This was truly a magnificent story! I would have liked to see more, but I respect what you've done with this two-shot. It really was a great read!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'm not sure what I was expecting but this certainly was not it. I've been rummaging through sub-par IchiRuki stories all night, and then I come across this little gem. The diamond in the rough, I guess you could say.

You did an AMAZING job portraying Rukia. I simply love the style of writing you use and you've most definitely hooked me into reading more. Great job!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
MxM chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! you should definally continue the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Is there gonna be another chapter? And if yes when r u gonna put it on?
Cisusi chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
So good, I freakin' loved it. Bravo. Keep up the amazing work :)
Mysticfolly chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
ah Ichigo breaking mayhem on the campus.
Mysticfolly chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
oh weird meeting lol Urahura and music shop.
hello chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Whoa... this is something I haven't read before. I totally enjoyed this concept. It is hard to find well-written Alternate Universe fanfiction. But I was happy when I cam across your story. I enjoyed it,nicely written, and great plot, and funny. So I will definitely check out your other stories since I am a HitsuKarin fan as well.
1999Cherryblossom chapter 2 . 12/12/2012