Reviews for Nothing Can Go Worng
Daryl chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
great chapter. i especially like the ending
Mimic chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
"I'm responsible for anything you do?"
"Yep. If you hadn't fallen in love with me none of this would have happened. I'd be rotting all safe in a prison somewhere. Doc here would have blown himself up–"
"Maybe I'd have taken over the world," the blue man protested.
"You'd have blown yourself up," Shego told him firmly.

NO, YES HE WOULD, HE'S THE BRILLIANT NOT DOCTOR DRAKKEN x3

This was so great, especially the final. I wish I had interesting things to say about what you write, but I don't, I'm dull. Buh.

Good job!
A Markov chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I completely missed the second chapter of this. Glad I scrolled down through the story list tonight because this was very nice. The ending was very cute and Shego's assessment of the probable alternate outcome of their lives was chilling and untterly believable.

Alex
noncynic chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Well, you'd probably impress Murphy himself with this one. Good read.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
"Maybe I'd have taken over the world…." HA! Hope springs eternal…

The denouement seems kinda unfair to Kim; and I'm not sure Jim and Tim should be let off the hook that easily.

Happy holidays!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
The gang's back together! The B.E.U. stories always fill me with the warm fuzzies (the family-based ones, that is, not the ones where they're chasing alien vessels). I particularly enjoyed the "I didn't. What's a thermostat?" That's exactly they way my 5-yr-old reacts to questions like that. Also the litany of grievances about the house and its residents that preclude their getting any assistance. Reminds me of the money lines in "Horror Stories."
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Been trying forever to leave a review. Crazy system!

Anyway, I love how it all tied up. You know what they say about the road to hell... Lots of good intentions on all the guys' part here.

Shego does have a point. If Kim hadn't recognized her love for her, none of this ever would have come about. The down side being, she would still be an outlaw (that's not the bad part) working for Drakken. (you guessed it, that's the bad part)

From the sounds of things, somebody is in the middle of doing some work around the house. Little cold are we? At the same time, I didn't read one idea there that wouldn't work, though I doubt the thermocouplers would work on that large a scale. Be awful to go down into the basement and get knocked on your backside by a static charge.

It occurs to me that the guests at these Solstice parties should lay bets on just what MIGHT happen. Person closest wins.

I sometimes wondered what ever happened to all of Drakken's left over supplies after he went straight. Most of it has commercial applications, once you finally remember to remove the self destruct sequences. If I recall, Lipsky had several legit patents that he used to fund all those crazy ideas, in your little Kimverse.

A great read!
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Your story is amazing! The dynamic you have between Kim and Shego is genius, as per usual. Oh, and as a side note, 'Wrong' is misspelled in the title. You are #1 on my favorite authors list. It's not so common, finding a good author who:

Cares about punctuation, grammar, and spelling

Has really good plot ideas

Executes said plot ideas masterfully

Keeps readers hooked

And keeps the characters very much in character.

It's always a pleasure to see new updates from you! I love Truce is Stranger Than Friction. Your Best Enemies series ROCKS! I give you five and a half stars, man (out of five stars)!
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I could hear the blaming song from 'Into the Woods' during that fight. Everything went wrong beautifully. Great holiday piece.

Happy Holidays
Neihaera chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hard to type consistently when you are running a continuous chuckle, but I just had to say ... I LOVE your work, KiY.
Pesterfield chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Looks like you've already napped a suspect P: nabbed
grey mage chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
does this count as a Christmas special from you? or just a winter edition?
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
The problem with being a genuis is that while you are seldom worng, when you are worng, you're very, very worng.
grey mage chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i really need to find which story has the girls getting their pet.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I am so sensing five thousand kinds of disaster that can happen here. Three guys second guessing the diagnosis of a fully qualified woman is never a good thing.

Shego correcting grammar? Seems just a little off to me. Then again, she did try to get Drakken to understand the concept the fish and fishes were both correct as the plural of fish.

Just out of curiosity, is an older, wiser Jane ever going to explain exactly what happened to the basement door? More importantly, can Kim and Shego retroactively ground an adult child for several years?

Frankly, I think the local service technicians would put up with Smaug and Helen. Small claims lawsuits on the other hand...