Reviews for Masquerade
Mary Moloney chapter 40 . 11/22/2022
That was a super, super story and I loved every word of it. Well done
reisova chapter 40 . 9/15/2022
Very good story
Anon chapter 31 . 8/30/2022
While the fanfic is great in general this chapter shows how inmature the author is. No adults act this way... I hope it doesn't go on and I'll be able to continue
MK543 chapter 29 . 7/9/2022
I hear many who own those grand old homes don't have the funds to keep them up. It's good Darcy grew his family business to wealth! Emotionally, Lizzy is immature, but she'll get there.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/9/2022
This was a really good story, well-thought out. The references and winks to the original story often put a smile on my face. The perfect read that acts as a warm blanket on rainy winter days. Thank you!
BowieQueen chapter 40 . 9/8/2021
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
Kittycat chapter 40 . 2/16/2021
Loved this! Sweet, witty modern take on Pride and Prejudice
LuckyDuck49 chapter 40 . 1/15/2021
OHHHHH THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC! I really liked it, thank you for sharing :)
LuckyDuck49 chapter 20 . 1/15/2021
Oh my cute little dorks
M.S.Carol chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
but it's not George
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 7/26/2020
so here they look similar...hmm
E chapter 40 . 7/6/2020
This story is a mixed bag for me. I like the plot, and your writing style is entertaining. However, I think your character development could use a little work. For people that are supposed to be in their mid to late twenties, Liz and Darcy are terribly immature, what with their sulking and yelling and judging. Drama for the sake of drama. Don't be downhearted, though - I've read this story twice now, so it's obviously still enjoyable. :)
DreamsInColor8 chapter 40 . 7/3/2020
Wonderful from start to finish. Thanks for sharing.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 40 . 6/4/2020
I normally prefer to read regency stories but from time to time I "throw" in a modern take on P&P.

I certainly haven't regretted reading this story. It was very original and enjoyable to read. The plot was interesting and the characters recognizable, making it a good fanfiction in my opinion. As a reader of fanfiction I prefer to be able to recognize either the plot or the characters (or both) from the original story. I "hate" reading stories where the only thing kept from the original story is the names or places.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this story to other P&P fans.
Lucille12 chapter 40 . 4/27/2020
I don't remember the last time I read this, but I love it as much this second time around as I did the first! Thank you for sharing, and hope you are doing well!
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »