Reviews for Masquerade
BowieQueen chapter 40 . 9/8
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
Kittycat chapter 40 . 2/16
Loved this! Sweet, witty modern take on Pride and Prejudice
LuckyDuck49 chapter 40 . 1/15
OHHHHH THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC! I really liked it, thank you for sharing :)
LuckyDuck49 chapter 20 . 1/15
Oh my cute little dorks
M.S.Carol chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
but it's not George
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 7/26/2020
so here they look similar...hmm
E chapter 40 . 7/6/2020
This story is a mixed bag for me. I like the plot, and your writing style is entertaining. However, I think your character development could use a little work. For people that are supposed to be in their mid to late twenties, Liz and Darcy are terribly immature, what with their sulking and yelling and judging. Drama for the sake of drama. Don't be downhearted, though - I've read this story twice now, so it's obviously still enjoyable. :)
DreamsInColor8 chapter 40 . 7/3/2020
Wonderful from start to finish. Thanks for sharing.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 40 . 6/4/2020
I normally prefer to read regency stories but from time to time I "throw" in a modern take on P&P.

I certainly haven't regretted reading this story. It was very original and enjoyable to read. The plot was interesting and the characters recognizable, making it a good fanfiction in my opinion. As a reader of fanfiction I prefer to be able to recognize either the plot or the characters (or both) from the original story. I "hate" reading stories where the only thing kept from the original story is the names or places.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this story to other P&P fans.
Lucille12 chapter 40 . 4/27/2020
I don't remember the last time I read this, but I love it as much this second time around as I did the first! Thank you for sharing, and hope you are doing well!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 40 . 4/19/2020
Great story. Great writing. Enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing this! Hope you'll write more LizDarcy for us!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/20/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2019
An she be anymore of a brat?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2019
I dont see why he likes her. The adult woman acts like a teenage brat.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2019