Reviews for Love in a Hopeless Place
supersecretninjapenguin chapter 5 . 7/26
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel PLEASE
Broadway Babe1717 chapter 5 . 7/13
Can I still get the sequel? This story is amazing. Well done. I've been looking and looking for good jily fics and I'm so glad I found this one.
madval29 chapter 5 . 4/13
Oh man. That ending though. Great story!
madval29 chapter 4 . 4/13
Well at least they've got everything out in the air. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 4/13
Well that was nice of him but there's still a pretty big barrier between them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/13
Maybe Sirius won't hurt him as he's kinda an outside the law type of dude. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh my goodness lily is in a pickle now. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
This was amazing! I would love to know if you made another one. If you haven't you definitely should! Thank you!
ChiaraCe chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
You absolutely must write a sequel! You can't leave things like that, I want to know more and more about Sirius and of course Lily and James relationship. That being said I loved this AU, good job!
Cplehg chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I loved this story! Can you please, PLEASE write a sequel? I want to see how James and Lily's relationship would progress and if they would succeed.
Marianne chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Of course you should keep writing it ! I wish Lily was more a fighter though since she's been running away for a Long Time and all that. I absolutly love James: he's exactly how I've imagined Draco (strange isn't it?). I mean the whole I'm-a-death-eater-but-not-by-choice-deep-down-I'm-a-decent-guy-I-just-need-someone-to-show-me-the-right-way side XD you know what I mean ;) keep writing please! (Sorry for my english it's not perfect since I'm french) OMG the Sirius-isnt-a serial-killer-in-fact-he-saved-Remus part: Did NOT see that coming! ;) keep surprising me please :)
Emily chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh god! This fanfiction was amazing! I need more!
lockedinazkaban chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ HANDS DOWN I NEED A SEQUEL THIS IS THE BEST JILY FIC IVE READ IN A LONG TIME UGHHH ITS SO PERFECTTT
drowninglinguists chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Holy shit, I am speechless. That was amazing. What an AU!
delz04 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I really hope you write a sequel to this. I loved it, and am desperate to know what happens with James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and the resistance. 3 Brilliant writing - keep up the good work!