Reviews for Love in a Hopeless Place
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
This was amazing! I would love to know if you made another one. If you haven't you definitely should! Thank you!
CeCeSweety chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
You absolutely must write a sequel! You can't leave things like that, I want to know more and more about Sirius and of course Lily and James relationship. That being said I loved this AU, good job!
Cplehg chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I loved this story! Can you please, PLEASE write a sequel? I want to see how James and Lily's relationship would progress and if they would succeed.
Marianne chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Of course you should keep writing it ! I wish Lily was more a fighter though since she's been running away for a Long Time and all that. I absolutly love James: he's exactly how I've imagined Draco (strange isn't it?). I mean the whole I'm-a-death-eater-but-not-by-choice-deep-down-I'm-a-decent-guy-I-just-need-someone-to-show-me-the-right-way side XD you know what I mean ;) keep writing please! (Sorry for my english it's not perfect since I'm french) OMG the Sirius-isnt-a serial-killer-in-fact-he-saved-Remus part: Did NOT see that coming! ;) keep surprising me please :)
Emily chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh god! This fanfiction was amazing! I need more!
lockedinazkaban chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ HANDS DOWN I NEED A SEQUEL THIS IS THE BEST JILY FIC IVE READ IN A LONG TIME UGHHH ITS SO PERFECTTT
drowninglinguists chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Holy shit, I am speechless. That was amazing. What an AU!
delz04 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I really hope you write a sequel to this. I loved it, and am desperate to know what happens with James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and the resistance. 3 Brilliant writing - keep up the good work!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
This story is awesome! Please please write a sequel! I'm sure everyone would love it!
PhoenixOShea chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
you should finish this story
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
great story! would love a sequel - so much left to tell!
Emma Rose chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Great story, wonderfull writing and an awsome idea! I hope to read a sequel soon!
The Queen's Fabler chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I just simply adore this story, absolutely one of my favorites that I read that have the Lily/James pairing. It is also one of my favorite AU right now. I actually got teary at the end of it. The premise is brilliant, and well executed.

Could please write a sequel? I really want to find out the aftermath of James' decision. There is so much more to be told, hopefully you will take that chance and continue it.

Overall great job.

-Fabler
cursivenight chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
This is a fantastic story. Excellently written, and I loved the characters. I definitely felt this is how they would be in this AU world. Loved the idea too. )
CamillaxbG chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
An amazing story, i really enjoyed it :D Hoping for a sequel.