Reviews for Strangers Like Me
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Keep updating. This is the first time I've read this story; been busy with college and all. Good job; however, your writing needs improvement. Maybe try to construct your sentences in a different way (I.E) some complex/coumpound, complex/simple, regular simple and complex. You would make more sense, and I am not trying to be mean, but you would make more sense if you read a little more on grammar and stuff like that before posting. Maybe draft a couple times that way you know where you want things to go. Great use of imagery though. You present the people, describe the place, and stuff like that pretty good; nees work though.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
So, I gues Pun's going to be the grinch who stole the Ogren Christmas?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
They'd better beat it back to Far Far Away before the evil comes back.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
He needs a good slap on the rump and no sugary sweets before bed, and certainly not for a meal.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Do not ruin it for everyone else.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Wouldn't Jenora be a girl's name? Does it mean anything special? What's that ogre magic stuff all about anyway? I do not guess I get the whole Aria or however you spell it thing. Is there a story somewhere that tells all this, so that maybe I can read it first before I read the rest of these?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Hey, at least the boys are trying to keep the other kids from gaining weight. I appreciate them for this, and think they should keep doing what they are doing. However, why can't they take the hint they seem to be giving and stop eating all the tooth rotting stuff as well? That seems like they're hipocritical I guess.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That seemed too short. Keep updating, and work on your writing. I am not meaning to be mean or anything, but you could do so much better.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
It can be hard to do that, trust others if you do not know them. Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Keep updating!
Inyunaruto365 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Nice. I wonder what else is going to happen? Keep going!
Inyunaruto365 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Nice chapter, Carley! Poor Izz. I know he'll get better soon. Glad Jen's back since Ogre Child missed him so much.

I wonder what's going to happen next in this story?

Keep going!
Inyunaruto365 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I see you added the thing we were talking about a while ago before my classes began. I like it. Haven't seen this in a while.

I wonder what's going to happen next in this chapter?

Keep going!
Inyunaruto365 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Oh, sure, make Fiona the bad guy. LOL. Great chapters, though, Carley. I wonder what's going to happen next as you continue with this. I didn't know what I said made you write this.

Keep going! This is getting good!