Reviews for The Police Is A Problem
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Feeding the Cricket, albeit after the fact...this reader very much liked the idea of cramming a "week of Mondays" into a single day...we have all had days, and weeks, like that...

Brick is an admirable character, sticking up for his friend like that...but I have to agree with his father about how INCREDIBLY dangerous leaping off buildings and joy-riding in trucks is at his age..the urge to lock him in a cage until he's thirty would be a very powerful one for this reader...

A nice vignette to capture the headaches of parenting a reckless teenager...well done!

Clio1792
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
LOL, yeah there's always hope. Wonder how that'll work for Jack? ;) Good story, fun read. Take care,

Mouse
Pamikae chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this story! You showed both character's so perfectly. Brick with his rebellion yet not without a conscience. And Jack, caring about Brick, exasperated by Briok's behavior yet not quite yet at the point of completely losing his temper with his son. You can tell that in the near future the stress of the job and all could easily change that as it obviously did in the show. Your story showed how that could have slowly began as well as slowly eat away at Jack and Brick's relationship from the "idiot" part of the conversation. Thanks for sharing a wonderfully written story with us!