Reviews for Let Me Know
blaineygotback chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love the French speaking! It's adorable!
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was so good! Something tells me I'll be popping back here a lot because the NGFs are such bad influences and have persuaded me tot write smut...yeah. How are you so talented? How is this your first time writing smut? Cause it was amazing and French-speaking! ;)
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
PHEW! That was HOT! I am fanning myself! Hahaha I love how Kurt was so turned on he didn't even care that he was supposed to be talking in French anymore. He just wanted Blaine's touch and he wanted it NOW. Perfect :)
SimbaDarling chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I had forgotten how much french I knew until I read this. Very good.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wish I knew the French word for delicious, cause that story was exactly that!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was beautiful, amazing, i loved it!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Sacre bleu! Tres bein! C'est vraiment promiscuité sexuelle!

MERCI!

Au Revoir, joyeux Noel!
damonia cassandra chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
you did A mistake at le premier instruction:instruction is feminin so its la premiere instruction... i know cause im french ;)
flowersforelephants chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Fantastic! I'm learning French... well next semester I'm taking French... and I love learning bits and pieces of the language via fanfiction.

And for what little I know, and it's very little, the french looked right to me.

But I love the outline for this. It's fun to read. :D
ber1719 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Um wow? That was one intense piece of smut. And I loved it! I'm so glad that I found you because you're a brilliant writer and you really know how to twist something as inane as studying for a French test into a really hot Klaine scene.

Anyway I can't wait to read more stories from you!
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
ASDLAJSDLKASDK;LASD;LAS\D;ASDF;ASD#ASFD'DSFADSGA'SDFAS;DQdkqd], MCV

THE AMOUNT OF LOVE I HOLD FOR YOU AT THIS MOMENT IS A LITTLE BIT RIDICULOUS

HELP

I HAVE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY YOUR PRESENT IS GOING TO BE LATE AND HARDLY UP TO THIS STANDARD BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU THIS MADE MY DAY :DDDDDDDDDD
warblingaway chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
ASKFKFLSMDNXKSKSKSKS

I wish Blaine could study history with me ;)

Ahahaha