Reviews for Head Lice
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"Are you finding the l'amour?"

"If head lice is the l'amour, then yes,"

OMIGOSH HAHAHAHA Those lines had me cracking up.

Pfft who would have guessed France to get head lice?

-claps for a job well done-
Cappin Geraldine chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh God I'm laughing so hard. What the fuck did I just read?
Bob45 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story is disturbing. I don't get it. Where did the French come from? Weird!
DragonRiderEmily chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Nice! You wrote the story! XD you should turn it into a chapter story, but because you have two in progress, i wouldn't blame you if you didn't.
Tamano Setsuna chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
When I was a kid, my younger sister brought head lice from swimming pool. And I was unfortunate enough to caught it from her.

It's quite easy to catch something like this at such public place (you never know who was there before you)

I feel for poor France. I didn't want to have my hair cut either, so I had to suffer with tons of shampoo and other things.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
lol but poor france. :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow, England, you really did lose a bet. What kind of bet did you even lose? I bet it happened while drunk. Or around America AND France.

You know, washing one's hair (or a shower scene) is a good indicator of sexual tension. And, a boatload of it is occuring between France and England even as I write this.

You know what, England? Just leave France there. Don't come back to the house. You're free to just walk out on this under the guise that you're going to the store.

And, it looks like the second author you have a Beta-Reader for learned some new British sayings. Yay for me!

Well, cherrio. :D
Party-in-the-Kitchen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Pwahaha! I loved it! It is so hard to find good Hetalia fics that capture the true hilarity of the characters from the show! You kept both France and England very in-character. Thank you so much for the great read :)
BeautifulDeformity chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I hate to admit it, but France does seem like the person who would have head lice XDDD

... Ew. He must be REALLY hairy then... X'D OTL
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my God. This made me laugh so hard... Love it! Especially when England was like "If l'amour is head lice, then yes." XD I actually almost had head lice before... Urgh. Thanks for writing!
Benzene chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh god. This is made of pure AWESOME. And they're even in-character!