Reviews for SpiderMan: Day's End
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
A great ending to an even greater story. :D

Nice way of ending the story like it is. :D

Thank you for such a wonderful tale and please do keep up such good work like this one when it comes to future stories. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Great job with how their love for each other save the day. Now I cannot wait to see what happens next now that they escaped Mephisto's Realm ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Nice to see Peter Make use of the Ghost Rider's powers that he has. :D

Great update and nice recomfirmation of the love between Peter and MJ. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I must say things are heating up in this storyline of yours, but I do wonder if MJ does recall the deal in any way or form ? :(

Also one other question allues me and that is HOW did Dr. Strange figure it out, given his recent depowerment ? :(

I was hoping For Osborn to be the big mastermind behind this, but Fisk is okay too. :)

Keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
HA, I knew that sooner or later, Ghost Rider would make himself known in such a deal like this one. I mean such a deal with Mephisto like the one Peter made was just too powerful for even Ghost Rider to ignore. :(

Still, I Wonder who is working with Mephisto on this to make Spider-man suffer ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one as seeing a Spider-man like Ghost Rider is a pretty intersting idea to read about. So please do keep up the good work. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I must say that this is some update to the storyline as I,too am a bit confused on the whole Deal thing that Peter is currently going through ?

Just who is this myterious old man and how does ne know Peter so well ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Venomous059 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Pretty interesting story, I like it.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nice idea, I would love to see more from this supposed deal that Peter made and how he can get out of it.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea like this one. ;)
zookster chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Pretty cool so far I'd like to c wer this goes