Reviews for Long Live
.eff! How can character death be a k rating? God what?
Helenmorgause chapter 2 . 3/7
Wow okay I liked it but there could be more and the chapters need to be a longer but other than great work :) x update soon? X
Rizzal chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Brilliant. This is fantastic. I love how you've portrayed all the characters
Sardonic Irony chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Very well done, I personally find this a very interesting piece of work, the characterisation is accurate in that they are still recognizable as Merlin and MOrgana and the quality of their character dynamic is brillaint. If there is one criticism I have it is that this is not long enough. This could be an incredible story if you took this as a plot and dramitsed it, shwoed Merlin's growing isolation, Morgana's growing need for him to help her, the eventual descion and then the reign of terror, it could be one of the best fics in the Merlin Fanfiction archive. As it is it is very good and I will certainly read the next chapter BUT while this is very good I think it has the potential to be brilliant, convincing fics where Merlin is not good are hard to come by.
Noname chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
this is well written. The concept of Emrys and Morgana is one that has always intrigued me. The idea of Gwen and Arthur getting caught up in their own world while the knights forget him is a thought I have mulled over sometimes and I'm glad someone has put it in words.
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
ahhhhhhhh I love that he called her lefay... sneaky sneaky!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I'm very interested about this one! Dark!Merlin is always so fascinating. I can't wait for the next chapter!