Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
AAAAAAAW BUT WHERE'S CHARLIE?
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved this. Two of my favs with Colby and Tim whumping. I think Gibbs was great, too. I think he worked well with Don because neither tried to overrun each other n respected each other. Than again Don isn't the average FBI. Anyway very well done and I'd love to see more crossovers with these two.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very nicely done.
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Good job with keeping the characters voices right, I think you did Colby the best, though Abby was very 'Abby' too. I'm not sure if Gibbs would really worm up to them that quickly but its all good fun any way. I liked the bit about ware they all got there start. I wish that there were more crossovers with these two shows.
Paradoxpixie chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
First, I loved it, very good story.

Second, what is the point of a numbers story withoyt Charlie?
cytpotter chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great Story! I loved the action! Thought you potrayed all the NCIS charactors really well! Not very familuar with the Numbers charactors so couldn't say but I enjoyed reading them! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

NCIS

Numb3rs and

Alphabet soup! :)
Ryhn chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
it was a very great sory ! Like this ! This crossover is a good idea , and the choice of caracteres and pairring Colby/Gibbs and Tony/Don is just perfect ! : )

Really, it's a good job ! Amazing story !

Thaks for the post and I hope wou will write another story like this : )
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
good story. next time, try breaking it up a bit so people know where they are, say like this:

Crime Scene: