Reviews for A Neighborhood for Cats
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great work! This is probably the best AU I've ever read. I don't know how you managed to capture Ezio and Altair both as cats, but you did a fantastic job. As ever, your writing is consise, your prose neat, and the pairing is subtle as it is sweet. Well done! And thank you for the story.
xiaonile chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Beautifully written story. I love the way you characterized Malik and Leonardo- they're true to their video game counterparts and yet still fit aptly into the present day scenario, Malik's distraught is so very real and so are the effects of his disability and PTSD.
Harpokrates chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
'Kay, so I've never played Assassin's Creed, but this makes me want to. Even if this is an AU, the characters are worth it to play the game. I'll admit, the stuff about cats starving twitched me a little, if only because I was out of town for a while and left my kitty at home. All of my relatives were witness to me pacing around like a manic muttering about water bowls. Anyways, this is a hilarious fic. It has cute moments, and really sad parts, but its got a happy ending, so thanks.
Vippy G chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I'm not much of a cat person, but I thought I'd read this anyway, and I'm quite glad I did. Very enjoyable, you captured the essence of the characters wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!
Novoux chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Cat stories are always interesting, and I did enjoy this one thoroughly. The detail of Altair going out of his way to anger Malik are absolutely hilarious, and then Leo and Ezio are just perfect when added with Malik and Altair. The ending with Shaun was unexpected slightly, but still funny. Thank you for sharing this.
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was amazing. Their personalities were spot-on for an AU, the writing was marvelously well done, and the whole plot was charming, well-thought out, and touching. The ending was adorable, too. All in all, a fabulous job well done, my friend. I applaud you.
PeasAndCheese chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
Shinzoku chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I DID IT! I've tried to read this before, but how long it was kind of scared me. But I read it, and this has to be the best AU AC story I've ever read. My favorite animals are cats; that tied with my favorite game is just amazing and I love how you gave everyone a part that just fit perfectly. I'll definitely be reading this again! It was so much fun. :D (I love the relationship between Malik and Altair!)
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Pure brilliance, that's all I can call this.

Marvelously written, witty, entertaining, a perfect example of AU at its finest.

You have my envy, good sir.
mimeus chapter 1 . 12/18/2011